What do you think of the manspreading law?

there's already been arrests for it. http://rt.com/usa/263473-nyc-subway-manspreading-arrests/ you can now be arrested for sitting too comfortably good job feminists.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really it's the feminists fault?

I don't agree with it, but it is considered "anti-social" behaviour. I read an article written by a man, wherein he stated he would want people arrested for putting bags on the seat.

www.telegraph.co.uk/.../...our-personal-space.html

Is that powered by feminists too? Or is it just possible that people don't like to be crowded anymore then they have to be on a commuter train?

• yes it is feminists fault because they were actually pushing for the manspreading law. men can be feminists too. its not anti social behaviour if you watched the video on the link TWO men were arrested for "manspreading" on a relatively EMPTY train. tom hanks got shit on on the internet fo "manspreading" on a relatively empty train (bad publicity is awful for actors) so yes i think its the feminists fault

• Nope didn't watch the video, and as I said I don't agree with the law. Then again I also don't ride commuter train. I have taken the subways and trains in NY, LA, Sydney, Toronto and Vancouver they are heavily over-crowded at times. I personally don't like being jammed into spaces with other people pushing into my personal space. But then again if I were in an over-crowded train and someone next to me decided to "manspread" be it a man or woman (women do it too) I would ask to close their legs

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think it's feminists per say... more just NY being the supreme shitlord of all things stupid. it's rude, but tbh i'll just sit down anyways if i'm that tired or whatever. usually if you ask nicely they'll move over too, so i don't think it warrants arrest. i think people are just getting way too sensitive about everything.

• You are such a fucking tool.

• why do you say that?

• This has nothing to do with being a man and everything to do with occupying too much space on the subway.

• its literally called MANspreading and the only people to be arrested or publically shamed for this are men. you dont see women getting arrested for taking up two seats with their giant purses and "manspreading"

What Guys Said 6

• Well now this is a whole new level of retarded.

Really, bravo you extremists who actively make people hate the entire movement because you can't just live in reality like everyone else.

• pretty fucking retarded hahaa.

• hahahhaha guess this is fake :|

• actually no its REAL click the link you can actually get arrested for sitting with your legs too wide in a public place

• Can women be arrested for this? I've only seen women do this rarely, but still.
    If so, then this is equality. CRAPPY equality.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZN6FRXBN4

Meanwhile, women get away with doing THE SAME THING (taking up two seats).

• great video showed several women doing the same shit they complain about in a single train

• I think man is a song?@\*