Let's talk music, favorite nirvana song?

I see everyone wearing nirvana t shirts and not knowing a song besides it smells like teen spirit. I feel like a lot of society is ruining good music. I know there are so many other bands but I can't stand people who wear those band t shirts and don't apreciate the music. Now... I love a billion bands but here are my favorite nirvana songs

1. territorial pissings
2. You know you're right
3. Lounge act
4. Something in the way
5. Dumb
6. Pennyroyal tea
7. Drain you
those are my favorites, what about you?
please be HONEST! Do you like nirvana, what music do you like? What other bands do you like? Favorite songs? Please please be completely honest. Thank you. Oh yeah and I am aware I am only 13 but that doesn't mean I can't listen to good music

Most Helpful Guy

• I never really liked Nirvana.

• What music do you like?

• Oh, alright. Do you like other grunge bands like pearl jam or sound garden?

• Yeah. It's just that Nirvana always sounded like a really fucked up tripping balls dude muttering into a mic, which is what it was. I feel bad for the guy, but it made a lot of the songs lower in quality for me.

What Guys Said 11

• my favorite by far is Lake of Fire that they did during their unplugged show. Also really like their cover of Bowie's Man Who Stole the world.

• lithium mostly

• My brother bought us tickets to go see them at the Sports Arena in San Diego but my mom wouldn't let me go because I was only 13, then Kurt Cobain died a few months later, I still can't forgive her for it. I like almost all of their songs but if I had to pick my favorites they would be: Son Of A Gun, Dive, New Wave Polly, In Bloom and Serve the Servants.

• I don't really listen to Nirvana, but I hear Teen Spirit get played a fuck ton at my gym.

• Haha yeh i met i guy wearing a Ramones t-shirt, he didn't even know they were a fuckin band😳

• Nirvana was played to death when I was 13 and is still getting played to death to the point I can't stand them. That being said I really loved their cover of David Bowie's "Man who sold the World". Great song and they did it justice while giving it an overall darker tone.

• I don't like them all that much, but of the few, All Apologies.

• Probably 'You Know You're Right'.

I actually prefer Foo Fighters, though.

• Oh I love them, coincidentally, I am wearing their t shirt right now.

• Heart shaped box

• the man who sold the world , originally from david bowie

• Smells like teen spirit, rape me and lithium are my favorites.

What Girls Said 6

• ... so if there's one thing I hate it's music snobs. It smells like teen spirit may be an overplayed song, but at least it's still exposing nirvana to people. It's keeping their music alive in some form.

To answer your question, my favorite songs are

1. Where did you sleep last night?
    2. The man who sold the world

• I don't mind that, what I mind are the people who wear all their t shirts and other bands but don't know who they are or don't even like that kind of music, I have met people like that. I apreciate you responding

• lake of fire

• Nirvana - Where did you sleep last night
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOZKz_sPM6U

• I don't like Nirvana.

• never heard of the band.. but heard of the heaven..

• Something in the Way is one of my favorites. I think it speaks about real life emotions, like happiness, and how it should be so easy to attain, but in reality is is not so easy. This band is one of my favorites because so many of their songs don't just have one meaning, rather many because it's open to how the listener intreprets the song. I also like All Apologies, Come As You Are, In Bloom and Rape Me.