Have you ever had to use the bathroom so bad while at work and had to poop in the work bathroom?

I had to go so bad today, I ended up using the faculty lounge bathroom nearest me or I was gonna blow up. I was literally sick to my stomach for hours and while on my break, I just couldn't take it. I did the whole courtesy flush thing but I was so self-conscious about the whole thing. I was by myself for awhile until another employee walked in and left before she could even get out from the stall and ran to where I needed to be. So I got away with being discreet. I also had some handy wipes in my purse which helped A LOT.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a reason there's a bathroom at work...

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I poop all the time in public toilets. It does not worry me one bit. If you need to poop just go poop who cares what anyone thinks. The toilets are there for that very reason.

• The workplace I use to work in was small and had one stall for the guys and one for the girls that was only separated by a bit of plywood. I remember once making eye contact with one of the 19 year old girls at work while we both walked to the toilet. I passed her and went into the mens stall and then she went into the woman's stall I started going poop and she heard my ploops and when I came out to wash my hands and was waiting for her to finish as both stalls shared one tap she looked at me. Sorry if that is tmi. Please don't judge.

• I know that's correct sir! No shame.

• The girl looked at me with a weird look on her face and I felt like saying "What, it is not like you don't shit" LOL

• thankfully not

• Uh... Nope

• Are you a closet pooper? That's a shame. I'm not shy about pooping. When nature says it's time then I listen to little brown bear. I don't argue

• Lol women more harshly judge eachother when it comes to stuff like that but we're the ones with the worst smells sometimes.

• Yeah but the butthole I'd in charge though! When it tells me "hey! It's time to poop!" I say "your wish is my command!" And then I take the Browns to the Super Bowl! No need to judge. We ALL do it. Every living thing poops.

• Lol that's true

• Yes, I had to do it. For your health, I recommend that you go to the bathroom and poop each time you feel the need to. Do not wait until the last moment. Everyone needs to do that, it's not just you, so don't feel so self-conscious about it.

• Your just like when even tho ;\

What Girls Said 4

• It has happened to me in the past.

• yeah i have.

• Hahaha, everyone else. Just do it and move on. It's only natural. ;)

• You should just go to the toilet when you have to use the toilet