Need help retrieving a deleted message on Hotmail/outlook?

I was writing a really important assignment on there and had the subject line and recipient filled out, and was just about finished with the assignment itself but then the internet stopped working and deleted everything I'd written. I checked under drafts so see if it has autosaved but I don't think it did. Is it possible to somehow restore it? Most of the time I can retrieve deleted messages in some way or another. PLEASE HELP ME if you can. I'm freaking out over here because it was very well written and I don't think I can finish writing a new one in time. Thanks a bunch for your help you guys!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes that is a java issue but if there is a draft, you should be able to eventually see it. Clear your java cache and then restart your computer and see if it shows up. Sometimes Yahoo's servers are so slow, if that is the case then log back in later. Remember to log out of yahoo and back in so the server retrieves the messages it has from the server

• I'll give it a try & thank you so much :) One of the best answers

What Guys Said 3

• if it was deleted, guess u cannot recapture it... no?

• Aww, I was really hoping I could :( Any suggestions at all?

• I'm freaking out!

• I can see you're taking this very seriously, lol :) I'll just start anew

• Is you're father's

• No, but I really need help if you can

What Girls Said 2

• it might have saved as a draft!

• I'll double check :) Thanks!

• I don't think it's possible.