Am I a bad person?

I was in clsas today and said something dumb.

THis guy was laughing.

He has no idea who he's dealing with. I'm going to hate him and make him pay.

Most Helpful Girl

• Loooool you're so funny. Maybe he wasn't laughing to be mean, like I know one girl who just says things that are normal but it's just funny when she says it or like how she says it or whatever. Nobody is ever laughing at her to be mean though, they just think she's a funny girl.

So what are you gonna do to make him pay lol?

What Guys Said 7

• what are you gonna do?

• whoa... relax tough gal 8)

• You're a hot head and don't know how to laugh at yourself

• you say you are 25 to 29 and you are in class? Well anyhow, at your age, you shouldn't tie your ego so tightly to such a petty event. Rise above such things or you are as low as they are.

• Why, is there something wrong with being in class at that age?

• most aren't unless they are in grad school. Are you? If you are, why are you worried about such a petty thing

• No of course I'm not.

• Cool story sis.

• Aren't we *all* bad people? Each of us in our own way?

• You're sorta bad!

What Girls Said 8

• Seriously? He's gonna pay because he found humour in something you said that was dumb? Wow what would happen if he accidentally bumped into you, scratched your car, tripped and spilled something on you, or found something you said funny? Oh wait, he already found something you said funny and it pissed you off... my bad!

ummm... maybe learn to laugh at yourself just a smidge

• I would expect that response from a toddler.

Move on with life.

There's worse things to worry about.

• Just leave him alone.

• Kinda weird.

• No you're just short tempered. Lol he just laughed. you don't have to make him pay for that. Next time he says something dumb, laugh hard :D

• Cool story. You should write a book.

• Not bad, just immature but you have an excuse for that as you are still very young. A word of advice, if you're gonna take revenge make sure you dig two graves :-)

• Yes. Horribly bad person.