Short people problems?

Are you short? Well im 5'4 and lots pf people say im short , and sometimes I have to hop on the washing machine to reach my clothes, post your short people peoblems

Short people problems?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'5 and while people say it's average, I'm still short lol. I have to stand on chairs to reach top cabinets. I have to always have my sister who happens to be 5'9 with me when I go grocery shopping. My mom is 5'7-5'8ish too. I got the short end of the stick obviously. All pun intended.

What Guys Said 3

• u r not short... u r average :)

• You're fine

AMERICA NUMBER 1 HOORAH!!!

• guys like smaller women

What Girls Said 2

• Haha I'm not short >:D

• Short people problems such as being 5'3 and having to stand on chairs or beds or stairs to kiss my 6 foot tall boyfriend. Also having to climb on counters to reach the cereal, having to get step ladders out and climb up to flip the switches for the electric in my house. Short people problems is also that I bought 'cut off, ankle length' trousers that go down over my toes.