If you could choose, would you be another race?

You are, whatever you were born.

You've faced, whatever that has brought you, both good and bad.

If you could choose, would you be something different?

What would you want to be?

• Yes
  • No
I gotta say, the early results are making me happy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'm proud of who I am/the race that I am. Many people of my race have fought for independence and respect and I have no reason yo trade the color of my skin for any reason.

What Guys Said 16

• Now since I'm created / born in a certain race. I'm pretty happy with what & who I am so I vote 'B' :)

One is always born with certain inherent things (accept it or not & does not mean not fighting it out) which is bound to follow you no matter what race one is.

But given the chance I'd want to be in really ancient India, Greece or Rome - far more liberated :)

What about you?

• No, I love my race. I've never considered anything else to be honest.

• Can't say I am not that bothered about what race I am.

• No, I like being who I am, and I have no reason to change.

• I want to be born a caucasian. Hate being Asian, bad facial features. Small eyes and etc. I'm a vain pot, always trying hard to convince myself that I look as good as Brandon Routh to keep myself happy with my own self.

• If you date inside your race and can't find anyone that is into Asian men (which is unlikely) then date other women, no race is undatable, there's a lid for every pot.

• There is a lid for every pot, seriously?
      Dear Sakura, are you a plant? Just joking. Anyway, many people are single by choice, and many are too not by it.

R/s can be highly elusive to many people, that is why often hear about the plethora of guys whining about being the typical nice guy and not getting a date and etc. I ultimately think it boils down to the society you're in, the people one is surrounded with. Lady luck just doesn't favour some people, placing them in a society where no one there is intersted in them, when there are people scattered around the world who are actually interested in them but a r/s would not be feasible due to the constraint of distance.

• Im in an LDR oops

• if i had 2 choose another race maybe i'd go for indian

• Nah I'm happy with what I am.

• I'm so use to being me; I don't want to change myself.

• No.

I'm very proud of my nationality, ethnicity and race.

• Nope :)
    #Underdogs

• I'm such a mixed up mutt as it is already. I don't know if I'd change who I am though I just stared liking me for who I am.

• If I can choose, I will choose White because I am culturally White rather than culturally Asian and I prefer Caucasian girls; but race is not important.

• I am white and I like it

• Nope, I'm happy with how I am already.

• so you hate yourself? haha.

• No, not at all.

I just see so many race related questions, I wondered if people would want to switch, given the chance.

• No, I'm pretty happy with being white.

What Girls Said 17

• No I love being black

• If I had to choose, I'd gladly be a mixed girl (half black, half white), it's almost impossible for them to be ugly, they're so gorgeous.

• Yeah, that's what my cousin is. She's so pretty. c:

• I think I missed out on the gorgeous mixed race gene. Plus I tired of people telling that my English is good (I'm english). Mind you I wouldn't change my race.

• Your beautiful! Why would you want to change anything?

• Nope, I can't imagine being any other race other than black.

• I dont want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately. All I have to do is think of me an have peace of mind (...) I dont want to ba anything other than ME.

And peacefully coexist with the many diverse beautiful human beings in this world <3

• Not at all. I love being me and I'm proud of who I am. I was raised to be this way and I am very comfortable in my own skin.

• I probably would. I feel that if I had grown up being too people who like like me were beautiful more, then maybe I'd believe it and feel a lot better about myself.
    Also every since I was 6 I've wanted to be asain.

• media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrl1h3sOT61qdlkgg.gif

I'm happy being mixed race (black/white).

• Yep, I want lighter skin like my mom. Probably mixed.

• :( Why you thumbs me down?

• -define you

• I understand. I'm insecure about my color so yeah. It's fine. :)

• No I'm good with being the race that I am.

• Noir is the best color ever

• I'm proud of being black but it would be cool if one day I could choose to be raised and born into different cultures and countries, to know what it's like in one's shoes would be amazing :0

• I enjoy being Mexican American however I would like to see how I would differ as an Asian or one of Indian descent...

• I wish I could be a latina. sigh

• No. I love being mixed race.. ♡

• I'm Aryan, why would I change? I'm already the best!

Ok that was totally a joke, but in all seriousness I have blond hair and blue eyes. We are a dying breed so I wouldn't change for the world.

• No, I wouldn't. What would be the point?

• yeah i would be.