Should they make a new paper money called the $70 bill with Harriet Tubman's picture on it?

Instead of putting her picture on the $20 bill, by replacing Andrew Jackson, just make a new bill money and put Harriet pic showing.

• A.) yes I would like that
  • B.) I wouldn't like her picture on any money

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a good idea but very hard to implement. Would probably more like a $30

• Why would it be hard?

• Thanks for MHO.
      As to the last comment, We would use a replaced picture more so then a new bill because we are accustomed to using a $20 bill. It wouldn't matter who was on it

• Well the way I see it, if their was a new bill created, then people would learn to get accustomed to it.

What Girls Said 4

• 0|0
  • It takes to much work, they'd have to enforce it and it's a waist of time.

• Where's the option that says we want her on the bill that they said they were gonna put her on?

You can't just not list the original option because it's not to your or our liking. It's going to happen regardless so it should be an option that says just put her on the $20 bill.

• Andrew Jackson has been on the $2o bill for as long as I can remember, a lot of people would be taken back if they just replace him with another person, so just to be fair, I would create a new dollar bill by putting Harriet Tubman on it.

• Yeah I know/understand and o wish that that could be an option but unfortunately it's not.

I was just curious why was putting her km a new bill or declining the whole plan an option but the one that's most likely/going to happen wasn't. That's all.

• Good idea, but not a good denomination of bill. 15 or 25'd make more sense.

• no thank you.

What Guys Said 3

• i want another $68 one...

• It would be difficult for Americans to accept a new currency note of a different value. They had a hard enough time accepting the Sacajawea dollar after they discounted the silver dollar 30 years earlier.

• That's better than replacing someone else's picture

• Should have Jenna Jameson on them!