I was at my friends house and I think he hit his girlfriend cause I heard yelling then she was weeping and then she left, what should I do about this?

Lats night i was at my friends house (known him for 4 years and i known the girl for 8 years). We were playing some video games with other people too when she was getting mad at him for something and told him to come to the other room and i heard like a slap or something like that then she began weeping or crying and i seen her quickly leave the house. I aksed my friend later that night what happend and he just said "she was being a bitch, don't worry about it". Well his girlfriend texted me this morning saying she wanted to talk to me in person tonight.

What should i say or do? I like both of them but i did know the girl longer and she is a really nice girl but at the same time i don't want to report my friend to the police, what should i do if she did get hit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her to break up with him sorry ass.

• just like that? first i want to hear what she said but i do think he hit her

• Ya done good, kid.

• ok thanks

What Girls Said 1

• If you're sure he has done this then talk to his girlfriend and then maybe advice her

• she will talk with me later but i do think he did hit her

• she broke up with him and things are resolved. She broke up with him and i don't hangout with him anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Stay out of it and don't get in the mix. Its a personal matter between him and her. If she wants to file a report she can without your help. Who knows what you heard. Only they know what went on. You didn't see anything.

• she wanted to talk to me ater today but she did not say about what

• Man u should rwport him... he hit her