Going to University or not?

What do you think? is it worth the bother?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• It is definitely worth it, man you will have such a great time if you decide to go. Plus now a degree is basicly required to have at least a moderate income. You do not want to be working at McDonalds the rest of your life. Also it depends on what you major in in college. It would not be worth it if you went for psychology. If you went for a major that was more technical like computer science, accounting, chemistry, or engineering then it would be worth it. It is harder to get a job with a more academic major like physics.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am doing Computing currently and i hate it, i hate Maths.

• Then you should not do computer science. It is mainly math and writing rules. Majority of the degrees that are worth obtaining have a decent amount of math in them. Being really good at math can land you a great job. You could always get a degree that you enjoy and go into sales

What Girls Said 1

• If you think you can manage to be responsible and studious, then yes it is worth the bother. If not, then abandon.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It depends on what you want out of life. It is a huge cost, so be sure if you go take something that will provide you with a good paying job or something that is in high demand from a business perspective.

I did it, however, take a bunch of business courses if you can... don't rely on other people to hire you. Owning your own business is the way to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never is l8... so

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, going into an Apprenticeship. With the Tories in power, they're gonna up tuition fees again. Too late to apply anyways. Plus, I'm not interested.
    Best thing to do an Uni is something Science related.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the degree the job market how much it will cost you

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop learning start thinking start innovating!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah if you like scienec nd are willing to study hard. you should choose your subject wise though. you should like it. be able to excel in it. and it would be nice if here are jobs for it in the market... .

0|0
    0|0