Anyone else get the Jamaican publisher clearings house scam call?

I got a call from a jamacia guy claming he was John Sterling saying I was the 1st place prize winner of 3.5 million dollars from the publishing clearing house and all I had to do was go down to the western union and pay 200 dollars to get my winners recipt and at 2:30 today a fed ex truck excorted by two local police officers would deliever my check. Yeah so I was wondering if anyone else had this happen too. The funny thing is he didn't do a very good job of being a scammer lol

Well it's 2:30 and guess what no body is at my door lmao. I also messed with the guy and he finally hung up on me. I guess the don't realize this is America and we are way smarter then they think we are.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but when I get those calls and I have nothing else to do... I fuck them about!

What Guys Said 5

• Huh... thankfully not

• Haven't received those calls, but I also heard about these kind of scams online, also found same complaints at http://www.whycall.me/876-528-7505.html, similar with your problems. Do you save the number? Report it to FTC directly.

• Lot of emails of this kind. And I have got miss calls from African Country numbers. So if you call the number you get charged $10 or something.

• No, Mon... what they be sayin'?

• Anyone who falls for this stupid shit deserves to get ripped off...

What Girls Said 1

• Lol my mom got a similar call. I don't think he said he was from PCH tho.