What's your favorite accent?

Guys and Girls, what is your favorite accent? Mine is scouse and I dont really know why and I have a geordie accent.

Updates:
Thank you all for 200 opinions thats the most I've ever seen on any question on GaG

1|0
101|106

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 105

• russian <3

2|4
    3|2
  • I suppose it depends on "where" in the countries these women are from.

I'm a sucker for Scottish women, Irish women, English (not Cockney) women, and certain Southern US accents, myself. Combine that with a certain cuteness or being really beautiful, and that seems to make it even better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicago. "Da Bearss!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKe-1h8BuYc

I wish I'd lived there long enough to develop and maintain it naturally.

1|0
    0|0
  • For a man?
    Make it English , Cockney or maybe RP.

For a woman?
    Maybe a tad of Russian , possibly Irish.

0|0
    0|0
    • You would like my colleague. She's Russian, attractive, an art teacher, and fascinating. Alas, she's married.

• Show All
    • irish yay wait im not a woman fuck... lol

• I speak RP English . Non distinct slightly posh southern

• These people have a rich and vibrant language and an interesting accent.
    img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../WookieeWarriors.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Northern Irish, for me, or Scottish.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im irish and have lived in northern Ireland sometimes I laugh out loud in conversations because of the funny accemnt :P

• I love a girl with an Australian accent! It's so hot and wild. And even though I'm Irish myself I love a girl with a neutral south dublin accent that's not strong, rough or posh. It usually sounds lively, fun and sexy. I have an Irish country accent :)
    Up the Rossies! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • French or posh British accents (I'm Irish so I'm used to the various kinds of British accents so just "English accent" is too vague for me)..

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a sucker for a girl from the Ukraine.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the women's division... I suppose this might be partly by association (my girlfriend is Nigerian and she has an incredibly sexy alto voice to begin with), but I find myself richly enjoying Urhobo, Yoruba, Igbo... that general family of sound. A close second place would go to Jamaican or Creole. Third place would go to Russian.

In the men's division, west African still holds first, though not as firmly, with Russian in second place and German in third.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a scouse accent - from Liverpool haha

Anyway my favouite accent is.. i have no idea haah :,)

0|0
    0|0
  • American is my favorite, any American accent on a girl is sexy af to me. I also like Irish accents, as long as I can understand them xD (some Irish people have an accent too strong I can barely understand them xD)

0|0
    0|1
  • Yorkshire, especially Sheffield area. But then, my mum is from there so I have a vested interest!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian accents 👌

They are bae ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • UK Accent/ Australia Accent/ Deep Southern Accents

2|0
    0|0
  • After meeting an australian girl I don't know what life is lol!
    Australian accents are fuego!
    i really like Spanish and italian accents as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Here in Belgium most people like the accent of people from Brussels :D
    They mix Dutch and French in a very nice way... I can listen to it forever!

0|0
    0|0
  • Scottish accent is cool.

Although I cannot understand 50% of what they're saying, it still sounds kinda cool. Some kind of medieval touch to it, I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • well I have a russian (eastern european accent) because im slovenian
    American girls for some reason go crazy over my accent LOL

please answer my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1517989-first-impressions

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a Canadian born Englishman, any English dialect is my favourite. The obvious reason why is I love my heritage. My second favourite is Arabic/Persian/Afghan

Australian and Kiwi/South African are my least favourite (I proper can't stand listening to them when they speak).

0|0
    0|0
  • For women, the Australian accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • @pyramid_princess has my favorite accent :)

1|0
    0|0
  • me, i love my British accent, but i also surprisingly like the American accents, specifically that of california and new york, also, french accents are fantastic, especially girls with french accents

0|0
    0|0
  • A Swedish accent

0|0
    2|0
  • Russian and Indian

1|1
    0|0
  • British and Russian :) ... Soooooo attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it depends on the individual girl and if it suits her.
    I like so many different ones I can't pin down to just one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Irish accents on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ermm, probably some kind of American. I'm used to hearing the Londoner accent. So, not that.

1|0
    0|0
  • English/ British Accent on women... so hot!

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 101

• I don't mind. Anything I can understand, really.

I particularly love Estuary English or light Scottish (which is how I speak), and anything that ranges in between. They're the ones that just sound comfortable and homey and familiar.

Irish is quite cute too. French accents are kinda hot if I can still understand them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like northern accents... Sorry...

I like Irish and welsh accents and the Australian accent. The softer American ones I like.

I'm quite well spoken myself. I have a high, clear, typically English accent. Everyone says I speak poshly but I don't think so... I just pronounce clearly. It's probably because of where my parents come from.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care much for accents, just casual American is the best I guess but I don't really give a fook.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a lot of accents, but I really love Britains or Irelands accent. The younger guys sounds cute, and the men sound hot. My least favorite accent is German, it sounds aweful, and Chinese accent is too fast and annoying. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont have a favourite anymore. But @zorro8888 has a cool accent. He doesn't talk crap and sound like crap.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scottish...

0|0
    0|0
  • I looove the manucian accent... *drools*
    This is making me wish I was back in England

0|0
    0|0
  • Irish/Scottish

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of the American accents are pretty alluring to me. I'm British.

0|0
    0|0
  • British
    IRISH
    SCOTTISH
    FRENCH
    ITALIAN someimes

1|0
    0|0
  • British and Australian. Then Boston. Then Southern. Lol I love accents.

2|0
    0|0
  • Mine are Sweden accents they're pretty hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends... Sometimes I like the southern one, but I also like the British one, but I don't like the British one for girls, I prefer the French one for girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Scottish and after that Irish.

0|0
    0|0
  • British accents ;o

0|1
    0|0
  • Irish. I could listen to Michael Fassbender all day long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loveeeeee Scottish accents. So burly and friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • American 😇

0|1
    0|1
  • Australian, New Zeland, Irish, Scot I love to listen to both guys and girls with these accents.

0|0
    0|0
  • British accent is my favourite one, it sounds so melodious. 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • British and irish

0|0
    0|0
  • i will have to say my favorite accent is a British accent

0|0
    0|0
  • Northern Irish accent <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say a Russian accent. Met a guy named Vlad in an elevator once and thought I was going to melt the moment he opened his mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Australian. I talk to an Ausy (<-- that autocorrected to sissy lol) on xbox live and I just can't get enough of his accent! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • i think British accents are nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Portuguese accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scottish, Irish, Swedish, Spanish, and Caribbean.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the two dots some words put above letters ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • Russian, Aussie, anything European.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls