What are some movies or tv shows that changed how you view life?

The movies that made a difference in my life are:

A Bronx Tale
HAROLD AND MAUDE
Shadows in the Sun

oh and also, To Save a Life

Most Helpful Guy

• if my pov changed thanks 2 some tv shows/movies... i'd start worryin o_O

• some movies give you inspiration and a different way of looking at things that you've never seen before. Besides, everything around you is a form of art, and that does change your views or form your behaviour where it's obvious or not

What Guys Said 2

• Star Wars, I really wanna be a Jedi. I admire their nobility and courage.
    Yoda is probably the wisest thing to ever existed in my opinion. Morgan Freeman is like Yoda of the real world.

• a bronx tale definitely! it made me wiser and because of that movie i learned to respect other people more

• lol yea, for me, it made me appreciate the talent I have and not take it for granted :D I wish more movies like that are made today!

• yea they said that lots of people waste their talent in the movie. your right they dont make movies like this anymore :/

What Girls Said 2

• The movie called: Peace, Love, & Misunderstanding. :)

• cool I've never heard of it. I'll definitely check it out :D

• The Godfather
    Hatchiko
    The Shawshank Redemption

• I didn't see any of those. Though I definitely want to check up The Godfather!