Has anyone ever tried Candyflipping?

I am very optimistic as I have had ecstasy in the past and I recently had my first acid trip some im curious as to what the combination of the two will give me, I've done both drugs in public areas but this time I want to do it at a music festival. Would I be able to socialise, and get with girls cuz I know that on xtc i can do all of those with my eyes closed, but the combination I could imagine as a different story, whats you guys's opinons on the matter and whats your experiences?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go on bluelight if you want to find out about stuff like that, these people don't know anything about drugs, you'll just get bullshit or judgment.

• On average how fast do people reply on bluelight?

• or the feds. but hey

• That's why you see a lot of SWIM on drug forums. lol

What Girls Said 1

• ... ahh looololll. such stupid drugs

• ah looololol probably never tried them, unlucky for u :/

• Good for you, but I'm going to enjoy a good trip this Friday will I take a girl back to my camp to have a good shag haha

• yea you have fun with that, bahahahaha

What Guys Said 2

• wid acid house music in da background? :p

• You'd better avoid illegal drugs: you *never* know if the next pill is sugar, xtc or rat poison.

• Appreciate the safety precautions but thats irrelevant to my question and the decisions I make is my choice and my fault if something goes wrong :/ Take drugs at your own risk they say, and it generally has paid off for me :)

• Until it goes wrong. One of my friends died from an OD. :-(