Kill with kindness?

Ok so to sum everything up I am trying to kill this girl with kindness. Ideas on what I should do?

Seriously I don't mean literally kill her... I meant like be so nice that it's annoying... like for example strawberry shortcake... no one likes her.

Most Helpful Guy

• just be kind as fuck, go all the way. offer her coffee and she says no and then show her the coffee you already bought for her anyways and put it in her hand, start pouring in the cream and sugar, stir it for her, before she sips blow on it, then while she's sipping go down on her and tie her shoes. etc. etc. etc.

What Guys Said 4

• Buy an anaconda. Name it Kindness. Go to her house and set it loose in her bedroom at night.

• I'm not gonna be a part of this crime lol.

• Stab her with a knife while smiling. And turn yourself into the cops.

If you're not literally trying to kill her, just be kind.

• You can't kill someone with kindness

What Girls Said 1

• Just be nice to her in general and never rise to her bait. Then people won't be able to say anything bad about you, just her. that will make her angrier than anything else :3