Is she as shy as she claims to be?

This girl I like fucked another guy she met 2 months ago. (They weren't dating) She is very quiet and seems innocent but she talks to guys and I'm betting she has had sex even before this. We are 16. Obviously I was sad she fucked that other guy cause 1) he's a jerk and cheats a lot and 2) I like her so I don't like knowing she fucked another guy. She said she liked me not him and was too shy to talk to me but can she really be THAT shy if she's Willing to open her legs for a guy she's only known for a few months?

• Yes. Believe her. She is a shy girl.
  • No. She isn't as shy as she claims.

Most Helpful Girl

• This story actually fits me perfectly. I'm very shy yet I've had sex with a guy I only knew for a month. I had to force myself to talk to him because I really wanted to even though I was shy, I had to face my fear. I believe she's shy. She just had to push her limits and step out of her comfort zone. Obviously you don't like the fact she's had sex with someone else but you can't change her past so accept it but realize that she likes you now and he is no longer in the picture. Girls can be shy but still push themselves to do things they wouldn't typically do, you have to get over that fear sooner or later.

What Girls Said 3

• How many dudes she does has nothing to do with ber being shy lol

• It's kind of her decision and not really your business what she did prior to a relationship with you. If it bothers you date a virgin like yourself but you shouldn't be judging other people's choices.

• She is a LiAR

What Guys Said 3

• A shy person can never be read from the outside and thats why they're called shy in the first place, because the yacht express their true value and identity, so it is most likely true that she is a shy girl and just needs some comforting, and usually when they like you a shit tonne they either are the ego ones that want to fuck with you and tease, or they are the quiet ones with a mystery that they want you to solve. All I can say mate is don't waste your time as if she says she likes you there's nothing to lose and just dive in and get that pussy or whatever you want haha goodluck xD

• sounds she is...

• not THAT shy. more like a introvert than shy.