Is being resistant to stress good or bad?

I am 100% stress-resistant I never get stressed over anything for example: I have an improtant exam tomorrow and I having finfished studying, others would feel stressed about that but really don't care, I know everything works out and either way life goes on. I'm am soooo chilled out and laid-back am is there such thing as being too laid back?

• Good
  • Bad
  • I don't know
  • Both
  • Neither

Most Helpful Guy

• stress is normal. it's what one does with it that counts.

• and nothing stresses you? i don't reckon that's healthy.

sooooo... if you were in a war zone and had to fight to stay alive, this wouldn't stress you?

• I'd do what I can to survive but I don't think I would stress over it. I'm always really calm and I don't see any point of being stressed...

• no, just seems that some stress is normal.

What Guys Said 6

• Really depends. I mean if you're not stressed about the slim chance that someone you love might die, then maybe. But thinking on myself, I might be sitting there making peace with the possibility. Otherwise, I feel the same with tests. Used to study hard and freak out, now I'm like "meh."

• There's no such thing, unless you have a psychological disorder. It would be like having no fear. Human beings need stress to stay alive and keep them from harm. If you never got stressed out, you would have gotten yourself killed from doing something horribly reckless. You get stressed out, just not in a way that you think is stressful.

• TOTALLY gr8 ;)

• How about you've never ben put under any actual stress before.

• Something will stress you out eventually... Probably kids. :D

• It's good, till you implode! lol

What Girls Said 3

• You're lucky, I stress about everything more than I should, it's ruining my life.

• "I never get stressed over anything"

REALLY? I wish I was like you! D:

• Im so jealous !

that sounds awesome