It's all getting so superficial on here, no one seems to hang around?

noted in other posts, no one seems to hang around or keep going for long on here bar the die hards... its all so superficial.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been here for several years, with some periods of absence. Not everyone stays forever or on a consistent basis. People deactivate their accounts for various reasons, and many times it's because they've been banned from the site for poor conduct. Like any Internet forum, people come and go. I don't think they're being superficial, they're just exhibiting typical Internet behaviour. I don't really concern myself with who's joining and leaving and why they're doing so. Waste of time.

What Girls Said 5

• It is what you make it. Worry less about others decisions and focus on things you do and enjoy.

• In fairness you've only been here "5 minutes" yourself, so how can you possibly make any judgement.

• Mama wants amazon gift cards. They're 25CAD. Think of how many discounted textbooks that could be!!!

• Superficial?
    How so dude?

• yeah, perhaps the wrong word but no one seems to hang around, perhaps I am just fed up with people being so fickle, i get the not coming on here but not the closing the account bit.

• to be honest just interested in others opinions, yes there are too many pointless knob and tit posts, it isn't a dating site.. suspect many think it is.

• Most people are opportunists, myself included, although never in regard to dating offline, when being alone when out is increasingly impossible for me :(

I am here purely to sharpen my writing skills and escape the chaos of my day to day life.
      I am Helena by the way. Nice meeting you.

.

• I've been here a while...

What Guys Said 3

• huh... didn't get it bro

• sorry my use of English .. as noted by others loads just come and go on here so quick, fed up they don't give it a chance. wonder why they even bother to open an account

• personally i'll always b here :D

• Such is life. Want to play some Jacks?

• I only lurk, for that precise reason.