Any advice for kids living in the generation?

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

• If you aren't going to go to college for STEM or medicine don't go at all.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Learn to say "fuck it", stand up for yourself even if it's against the majority, don't be close minded, and never be afraid to question attorney
    Good Luck :O

2|1
    0|0
  • Make a path for your self and never follow someone else's path
    cause their path could be the wrong one to follow and can lead
    to something serious ,, Always learn to speak up if something
    is wrong no matter how bad it is... it's better to work things out
    even if it's got to be made to make things better.. Do your best
    in life to your ability never try to do something that you find way
    to impossible to do cause it can make things worst ,

1|0
    0|0
  • Remember to get your head out of technology and social media now and again, its good to have personal human connections in life : )

1|0
    0|0
  • Pull your damn pants up.

1|1
    0|0
  • Advice for today's 14 years olds and younger would be to fucking stop being retarded little pieces of crap.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can play violent games, totally cool. But swear and copy in my house and I'll break your game CD's in front of you

1|0
    0|1
  • Which generation?

0|2
    0|0
  • Listen to your evil English teacher.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't do drugs...

Aspire, retire , expire

1|1
    1|1
  • If an older person says life is super easy now and you put no effort into anything, you have my permission to nail the tosser in the dome.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you choose a major ask yourself "what's my marketable value?" If it's nothing or something you would hate to be stuck with your whole life, you need to change majors.

Also, it took you parents 20-40 years to get where they are. You don't need to get down because you struggled at first to have a lower quality of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't forget about the bees.

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't hope for a relationship that will last, so plan on being single, supporting yourself, and having some kind of hobby or intellectual interest that keeps you motivated to stay alive and active.

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, don't listen to everything you hear or see on the internet. And stick to your guns. Be yourself. Don't lose track of who you are just because someone else tells you that you are wrong. Persue your dreams and don't give up or give in. Ever heard that saying "If you can't beat them, join them"? Don't go by that motto. Don't fall into other peoples footsteps and follow the path more often travelled. Make your own path.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do stupid things just to belong to the group

1|1
    0|0
  • what generation?

0|1
    1|0