Would you rather be thin/clean-shaven/non-bald but poor, or fat/bearded/bald but multi-millionaire?

Note u won’t b able 2 lose weight, shave or add hair grafts.

So in other words would u ever sell yer looks just for money?

• thin/clean-shaven/non-bald but poor
    59% (10)29% (4)45% (14)Vote
  • fat/bearded/bald but multi-millionaire
    41% (7)71% (10)55% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Voted A.
    Money doesn't last forever. kindness does.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• There are more important things than money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah I would! I could travel allover the world I don't care if I'm ugly!

1|1
    0|0
  • If I were the full bearded millionaire I would use the money to work on body acceptance. People can still be awesome and amazing "despite" the way they look :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose B. I would look as a bearded woman though ;p But hey I can travek the whole world, buy new cell phones everyday.. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I don't like, living paycheck to paycheck and not into guys that aren't attractive.

0|0
    0|1
  • I will choose being fat and strong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could only think that selection B would end in murder or being conned by the "sweet heart scam"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Its not the looks I don't want, its the money. Living life without any worries to a point where I can basically do whatever the hell I want and pay my way outta it? Be a lazy bastard while some people actually work? Lose the meaning of earning things? No! I'd rather learn and earn, not waste oxygen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me the money

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I be thin, bearded, and poor?

0|0
    0|0
  • fat/bearded/bald but multi-millionaire !!

0|0
    0|0
  • How fat are we talking?

0|0
    0|0
  • B, because at least you can lose the fat. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote B because I would just get a personal trainer to get me back in shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor, for some reason, I don't know..

0|0
    0|0