Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out"?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought this...

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Who was the first person who got so angry at someone that he put up his middle finger and just went "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"?

• It seems obvious to me. "We get milk from humans, let's get it from cows too."

I'm more puzzled by how people figured out how to bread from grain.

• Obviously, people saw baby cows drinking.

• if they saw baby cows drinking, they would have drank from their mothers, not the cows mothers...

• maybe it was a result of seeing baby cows drink from them and not dying

• even early humans were smart enough to figure out what another animal eats is not what you eat... why do you think they figured out farming?

• it doesn't matter what word they have for it... how did they know that when they saw the baby cow drinking from the mommy cow, that it would be more or less effective than drinking from the same species. who said women were milk slaves... children stopped drinking milk after infancy

• i never enjoyed a particularly good education but when i was 13 all of these things were common sense to me.. i can't believe you're being serious about any of this