Girls, I feel like all females are just bitches or is it just most of them?

I'm never given a chance so fuck it I give up

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Okay. That's selfish. Just because you're not given a chance doesn't mean that it's the woman's fault. Why would you want someone to be with you who doesn't want to be with you?

• I don't think we all are...

• I find women have to be a little harder because people take advantage of people with big hearts, so many of us have a facade of bitch which is there to protect us. Sometimes it can be hard to let that drop and be nice.

Not all women are bitches and you know that yourself. You've just had some bad experiences, but you should learn from them and learn to avoid people with similar characteristics. Live and learn my friend, that's the best thing to do.

• no.. not everyone is like this.. you should keep on looking.. i m sure you are going to find a lot of nice girls..

• Honestly my be it is the girls you are going after? I don't believe all girls are bitches just like I don't believe all guys are jerks. Perhaps you should give chasing after girls a break and kind of play it by year, see what finds you. Don't judge based on gender or anything I assure you they're not all the same.

• it's your attitude that is the problem, not women.

• so all girls are bitches because they are not interested in you? I really hope this is not your actual reason or else prepare and except dying alone

• All i'm going to say is this I don't care if you hate me I don't know you. If you want to go through life proving everybody that ever said anything bad about you right. Go ahead be what everyone says you are instead of what you want to be. Your problems mean nothing because everyone has problems even I do and I'm not going to bother telling you them because those problems do not affect who I am so they mean nothing in this conversation. I've never been in a relationship or kissed a guy really and have my own problems but the thing that makes us most obviously different in this conversation. Is I don't go around living life with this poor me mentality like there's just nothing I can do about my problems everyone pity me and don't even bother saying your not trying to get pity at this point. With how you just to dropped all your personal background unnecessarily without any warrant for it. Live life miserable if that's what you want it's your life not mine.

• I don't hate you I wish the best for you and that is all 😞 you're right

• You probably aim to High by going for the pretty ones or your negative mentality subconsciously brings them in

• Maybe your just pursuing the wrong kind of women. If your looking for a real relationship that you want to last longer chances are your probably looking in all the wrong places. A lot of guys (not all) find the hottest girls they can get, but a relationship cannot be based soley on looks. Try approaching a quieter girl, because chances are she's a diamond in the rough. Hope this helps 😊

• maybe you just need some game

• Please be positive, man :/
    if you can't love yourself, you can't possibly love someone else, start with yourself
    I told you this already :/

• Maybe ur going after women out of ur league

• No not all, and you are very good looking if thats you in the pic. looking in the wrong places!

• Apparently you have talked to me. I'm not a bitch.

• most of them are

• Be positive :)

• Maybe your overreacting and talking to the wrong people

• Yepp. It's their fault you can't get any -_-

Work on yourself man.

• preaching to the choir here -_-

• I'm sorry if I came across as belittling you. I was actually trying to help. I really do think you can change your situation, even though I don’t know you.

• I hope so 😞

• There are some bitches out there. No doubt about that.