Everyone, where are you from? Do you like it there?

Looking for places to visit and new people to meet! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• From and living in are different here
    Living in Belgium! I can't complain here

• Very true. I'll accept either response, though. ;) What do you like the most about Belgium? I haven't been out the US really.

• My bad, even though you started this nonsense! Nice talking to you. :)

• can't help it that it's a thing in Belgium xD

Random nonsense is awesome though ^^
      thanks for the chat

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from Maine it's nice here nice beaches beautiful year round. I like the islands best good for exploring.

• I hear good things about Maine from a co-worker who visits there each year. I think I'll stick to visiting there in the summer if I ever do visit. ;)

• Thanks for mh :)

• You're welcome!

What Guys Said 9

• I live in England. Do I like it here? Well, it's better than nothing. . .

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Well then, that's an optimistic outlook. :)

• Yep, it might not be the best place but it's the place I'm in and it's much better than being a refugee. Travelling around. No home, no hope, no comfort

And I got Borris Johnson + cold weather

• Originally born in Colonial Hong Kong 94 , left in 2014 because of the political situation , now in Vancouver Canada and LOOOVING IT. Maybe I'll go east towards the colder provinces , B. C is WAAAY too hot.

• My friend visited Vancouver and LOVED it. He still talks about it and may be thinking of moving there one day. I hear a lot of good things about it, so I can't blame him or you for liking it so much! I didn't think it'd be too hot, though!

• I'm thinking of maybe Saskatchewan... now THAT... that's where Canada is.
      OIL , HOCKEY PLAYERS , MAPLE SYRUP!
      The heart of Canada.

• I'm down for maple syrup. Send me some if you head that way!

• I'm from the ghetto in Chicago and hated it and everything it stood for. I like the nice areas, but because of my experiences there I will never move back there. I'll visit my hometown, but never live there unless I'm in the very nice areas. Its a good place until you go in my neighborhood.

• Yeah, I've heard of all the bad areas in Chicago and how dangerous/bad they can be. Where did you move to, to get away from those experiences?

• I wish some people out here were like you. I currently live in a predominately white area and many people here have never SEEN my hair type until I moved over cause there are like 6 black people at my school currently. When I cut my hair and I let it grow all natural and many girls just love rubbing my hair cause its new. Many kids get super excited when I let them, its actually really cute too. But I've met people who introduce me as a n** that shouldn't be trusted to their children. I just look like, "you do realize that kid might move out to somewhere more accepting right? I mean this small city is surrounded by two other bigger cities where the population is mostly black. Better hope they stay here."

• Wow is all I can say. Very sad to hear, but I can't say I'm surprised unfortunately.

• hutchinson Kansas and yes I love it here, great people, tons of wide open space and nature to be in lol aka fishing and hunting, mudding etc. Just a overall nice old fashioned and fun town to live in.

• Glad you love it. I haven't been that far out west yet. My friend lived in Kansas for a while. He enjoyed the people, but I think he is more of a city person, so fishing, hunting, and such didn't appeal to him.

• I think he's down with fast moving vehicles, but that is it. He's back at home now, haha. To each their own, of course!

• I was born in Spain, and I didn't like it there, so I move to the US and I love it here.

• South Florida... No, too many superficial people. I'm going on vacation in 3 weeks and going to look for some property in another state while I'm at it.

• The Bahamas. It's ok I guess

• Was born in maine but live in Quebec Canada I like it.

• I am hoping to make a trip up that way (Montreal) this summer with a friend! I just hope my lack of knowledge of the French language doesn't impede us too much.

• You'll be fine I'm sure where are you from?

• Yeah, I think we'll be fine, too. I'm in Maryland.

• california its great :)

What Girls Said 10

• Australia! i LOVE it here <3 :)

• Riga, Latvia. Hate it here, nothing special.

• Toronto, Canada. I like it here.

• Ireland... it never stops freakin raining but other than that it's lovely

• I've heard that it does rain a lot there. It does seem picturesque from the photos I've seen, though. Can't be too bad. ;)

• Ireland is on my list of places to visit despite all the rain, haha. I need a lot of money for all the traveling I want to do.

• Hahahq gs actually really nice... I highly recommend it and I hope you get to visit it:)

• tokyo ♡ yes i like it ♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ ( ˊᵕˋ ) ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

• Portugal 👌😎

• I'm from California. i hate it. scumbags everywhere.

• Are you still there or have you moved out because of that reason?

• The part i live in is small ao i know everyone, everyone knows me, there's lots of tweakers, murderers, gangs, thieves. Its awful. I lived in Laguna and it was probably the most beautiful place in cali.

• Know any of the girls from Laguna Beach? ;) Kidding. It does look like a gorgeous place to live! I don't have that type of cash, though.

• I am in NY, don't like it.

• I've been there a few times, mainly to NYC. I could explore more since it isn't too far away.

• Round Lake, Ontario

• I forgot to say... there's a nice lake and its country. Small town. there's tons of activities to do here. (swimming, fishing, bonfires, boating, fourwheeling...) nice people and beatifal nature and scenery. Its fun here!

• Well, that sounds just lovely. :)

• i like it here!