What happened to this world?

Since when homosexuality is called "okay " and it's okay to be gay, since when nudity and sluty clothes are okay a short time ago women who used to wear bikinis in America were be arrested, and since when atheism is a normal thing and now morals and religion are stupid and atheists don't got any single proof of there talking all of this is just theoris what the fuck happened to this world

Most Helpful Guy

• I know. I totally agree. Every morning I get up and mourn the abolishment of slavery and women's right to vote and the prohibition of child labor. It's just not fair. Everything used to be so perfect back in 1776. People were so pure and decent that they only had sex once or twice in their lifetime and the rest of the time they spent praying. They also didn't fight in any wars and when they had a disagreement, they didn't just shoot each other in some saloon, they talked it out and then hugged each other (men and women only said "I hug you" because a real hug would have been wayyyy to sexual and thus inappropriate). Now that all these terrible minorities like gays and atheists and black people and handicapped people want to have equal rights, the world going downhill.

*Sarcasm off

What Girls Said 6

• What happened, is we evolved. Most places are better than what they were before, it should be OKAY for people to not feel like they have to hide who they are. It's good to have variety.

• I think you should mind your own business. Why do you care who's gay, who's not. Leave them alone.

• I am not judging the people I am judging the idea it self

• get the fuck out

• You sound a tiny bit upset. Might i suggest re-looking at why you are hostile. Is it that the world doesn't fit for you or are you feeling like you don't fit in. Either way God has a plan for each person. Try seeing if you honestly like yours. Before you wonder about everyone else's. Peace be with you we all have issues it's not a bad thing.

• U R A WONDERFUL PERSON look what people cared about and look what u cared about thank u I really don't know what to say ^_^

• stop being so ignorant.

• What happened is that we have progressed to a time where we're all allowed to have our own opinions and make our own choices in life. You can be religious or an atheist. You can be gay or straight. You can date other races. You can wear what you want.

What Guys Said 5

• And what's your problem?
    Do you have to be gay?
    Do you have to be naked?
    Do you have to be atheist?

• Das stupid bullshit

• An Orthodox frommer thus.

• Nope been born like that

• People actually have minds and close-mindedness is now just stupidity. I'm glad people are now being more open-minded. This bullshit of the older times is stupid.

• A loving Christian, I presume?

• We evolved.

• Evolved in what we became stupid

• We can't send Asker back to the 16th century. That's a problem for him.

• We need chick180 for this one.