Girls, do you like guys who love animals?

I love animals so much and someone told me this celebrity was hot as he loved animals, so what do you think about guys who love animals?

• A bonus
    49% (37)
  • Hot 😍
    33% (25)
  • Ok or I don't know or care
    16% (12)
  • Eww hate animals
    2% (2)
  • It's nasty
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm not an animal person, I don't hate them but they scare me (apart from goldfish). I can certainly like a guy who likes them, but we'd somehow have to compromise. I would feel bad if our relationship put his pets at an inconvenience but they scare me lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Did something happen when you were young?

• Yeah, when I was younger I had a scary experience with a stray dog lol. Whenever I go to friends houses who have pets, they have to keep them upstairs/outside/ in a different room. I feel annoying and guilty!

What Girls Said 26

• I do! I love animals myself and tbh if I get to meet someone who claims to hate animals I always am a little suspicious about them and for guys that's just an instant turn-off.. If I had a boyfriend he also would have to need to get along with my dog!

0|1
    0|0
  • As someone who loves animals and her college debt revolves around helping animals. Any guy who likes animals is instantly super hot to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes! I love and care for animals their my passion and I might even be a wildlife rehabilitator one day. So a gut that shares my passion it a definite bonus.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, id actually appreciate that a lot as id like pets in my future =]

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a bonus =]

0|1
    0|0
  • cranks a guy up 2 points for me, if he's not an animal lover he's not for me!

0|1
    0|0
  • If a guy doesn't like animals, we can't go any further than a friendship. My dogs would also have to like him and he learn to like them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it. there's nothing wrong with being an animal lover, after all, its better than being an animal hater that tortures them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened. - Anatole France

Big bonus!!! I truly believe this quote.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! This is something I'd totally need in a guy cuz I love animals and want to get a horse in the future...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I love guys who talk to animals in weird voices, or who like to snuggle with dogs, or guys who smile when they see an animal.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's kinda like AHHHHHH but not a must :)

Recently the guys I date seem to have two traits:
    1. They like animals
    2. They like children (their previous jobs somewhat involved teaching kids)

0|1
    0|0
  • That is so cute. I love animals and if he loves animals we can have something to bond closer together over.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't hate animals, I just don't care for them. And since I don't want to kiss a guy who lets a gross animal lick him all over his face when he doesn't know if that dog was just licking his own ass or eating poop, I date guys who DON'T care for animals either.

0|0
    2|0
  • def a bonus esp a catlover ♡

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for guys who love animals as much as I do

0|2
    0|0
  • It's adorkable and a bonus.

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally a bonus. Guys with dogs. Damn. *_*

0|1
    0|0
  • Animals are so cute! I love animals, I find it very Hot when a guy loves animals.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted hot haha because I take care I horses for a living and if a guy can ride horses and knows how to handle them it's very impressive. Not many guys are into animals that I know of, let alone horses so it's something special we could both share

0|1
    0|0
  • That is a big bonus!

0|1
    0|0
  • absolutely, I don't think I could be with someone who didn't like animals

0|1
    0|0
  • My guy has to be a animal lover or I won't be with him

0|1
    0|0
  • I like animals, but I don't want to run a zoo. I can handle 1 or 2 dogs (maybe cats but I've never had any) but I can't have more than that. Too much work for me.

I dated a guy that had a dog, which was great. Then he got 2 more. Then he got a cat. Then some fish. Then some snakes... it was never ending. I can't do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess so. I mean not loving them isn't a deal breaker. Loving them isn't everything. But it doesn't hurt

0|1
    0|0
  • It is a bonus. Especially if they like kids too.

0|1
    0|0