Do attractive girls know their attractive?

I know this girl on Facebook and she has like 2000 friends and all the guys always comment on her pictures about how beautiful she looks and her friends tell her as well. She has like hundreds of likes. Even attractive girls who have around hundred to 200 friends get quite a bit of attention from guys and their female friends. A good looking guy won't even get that amount of attention. I don't comment because I feel if you are going to complement a girl, it should be a quality that doesn't have anything to do with her physical appearance. I believe over complementing a girls physical appearance takes away the meaning of what beauty is about. So my question is how could some of these girsl not know they look good when they get more attention than they bargain from a bunch of thisrty men?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Low self esteem is an internal problem. No amount of external thirst from others, will relieve it.

You will be shocked at the type of women that have self doubt about their looks!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• some girls do, some have no idea, some want to feel that but won't believe u.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't. But just because you think they're attractive doesn't mean that's how they're seen generally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like you said, its the quality

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure there's some who now and get cocky and some who don't and don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • There are pretty girls who have a low self-esteem even though they constantly receive compliments. They think guys who hit on them are only interested in having sex with them, therefore their compliments are null.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only some of my family tells me I'm pretty. I know they are just being nice. No one else tells me I am so I guess I'm either ugly or just not that good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we know.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• A lot of chicks are constantly comparing themselves. Which is why some hot chicks are insecure

0|0
    1|0
  • theyll try to find a reason to believe theyre not

0|0
    0|0