What do you think of Caitlyn Jenner?

I think she's very pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

• She a fucking freak. Dude to be honest I won't want to be in the same room as her. Science has made the great. But science has also made it so crazy people can do what ever.

I don't beilve in I feel like a woman crap. I think you want to be a woman it a sick fetish.

Look I want to be a Irish white man but I'm not so you gotta live life with the hand your dealt. And that what I feel like people gotta do. Mentally I don't think this person is stable.

Now It still a person so I'll treat it with just enough respect to get by.

What Guys Said 17

• I think we need to let people live their own lives and it doesn't really matter how we feel about something that doesn't involve us.

If you really think that the minuscule chemical reactions in your brain that form your opinions are more important that the livelihood of not just one, but millions of people's lives, you've got something wrong with you.

If that person is happy, great. But it's not our business.

• I think he is suffering from some deep psychological issues.

• I think those people need to stop being idolized.

• Call me old fashioned but I find it weird.

• I think she looks a lot better than Bruce.

• this is literally da 100th question bout her 2day... :|

• Bruce has been acting and looking like a woman for many years, it's only right he finally becomes one in spirit.

• He is ridiculous.

• Well Bruce finally cut off his schlong. And become a woman. Stranger things have happened like the 2nd black man becoming president (Obama). The first was (Bill Clinton).

• Nasty all the way.

• I used to like Jessica Lange as an actress

• I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought she looked like her!

• I know... it's disturbing. I wonder if he wanted that effect?

• If I tap it will people stop asking? Maybe.

• She looks very beautiful, congrats to her for doing this.

• But I said it right now that I don't know her

• i'd hit it..

• eww yuck. . .

• I think that whole clan is a fucking circus.

What Girls Said 11

• I think he looks way better as a female then he did as a male lol

• A bit strange *scratches head* but she is pretty. Good for her for taking that leap.

• I think its beautiful to see a person be their true self! it reminds me that no matter what i look like or anyone looks like, we should all be happy with ourselves and who we are. its sad that he waited all of those years to be the person she's always been. but better late than never!

• Old news to me.

• A bit strange. But I don't understand that world well.
    I find it a bit weird that people are saying she looks so good and blah blah, when we all know that she had a zillion surgeries and tons of photoshop. A little bit hypocritical when everyone talks shit about the other Kardashians/Jenner's for having surgery and using photoshop.

• 7 questions about Jenner in few hours... -___-

• I guess Bruce is happier so its whatever to me.

• She's very pretty! Honestly I'm surprised. I remember Bruce as an Olympian. Yes, I'm old lol.

• it's nothing new, yeah it's shocking but it's nothing new.

• I don't think she's pretty. You can still tell it's a man. I also don't approve of changing what God has given you. All of its just a bunch of buuuullshit and he just wanted to get noticed. It's a publicity thing for sure.

• I don't know very much about her.. but good for her for being openly trans in the public eye