What is your opinion on the "Dad Bod"?

Just want to know what everyone thinks of this new trend. Please explain why if you can.

• I'm all for the Dad Bod.
  • I'm partial to it.
  • I'm against this trend.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just way of saying its acceptable for men to be out of shape. I do not agree with it whatsoever.

Let's flip this trend and put women with bodies that are not in shape and say they are mom-bods you think it would be getting the same positive attention the dad-bod is? The women would be getting ripped for not being healthy or in shape. Enough with the double standards.

• They already have, it's called "curvy" and it's what obese people are clinging on to instead of facing facts and realising they are overweight.

• I'm all for a girl with curves but hey, it gets to a stage when it's just overweight. Myself included here.

• I agree. If I was fat call it fat/overweight not the 'Dad-Bod'. @Girlscoutsrevenge

What Girls Said 7

• not a total fan. I'm all for a dad being able to relax a little on the pump after marriage but this does NOT mean he has permission to live a lazy lifestyle.

• What is that?

• It;s basically stemming from a college girl's article about the "Dad Bod" being the new thing to be attracted to - that is, a guy who has some fat on him. Not too fit that he's like a rock to hug, but not so overweight that he doesn't watch his weight.

• Pfffffff I've liked that all my life. And that's a more realistic way of how guys normally look.
      Not a new trend... HAHAHAHA shiiiiiit.

• Hahaha fair enough.

• I'm not against it, I just don't get it.

• Just another trend that'll lose its fire

• Ehhh, its not my cup of tea...

• To be honest, I don't like it

• So I can't let myself go? Isn't that the point of getting married haha

• @Zorro8889 Lol! No, you can't! Just like you won't like it if I had "mom" bod. ;p 😂😂😂
      Dad bod reminds me of ny father and uncles 😐😐😐

• I just don't get it

What Guys Said 6

• I think you nailed it with term "New Trend" - It is just one of those things that are flashes in the pan.

• No I don't support it. People who are in shape will always be more attractive than people who aren't. I think people are getting lazy these days and they want to make excuses for it. I'm a Dad and I still manage to exercise and not eat shit.

• I don't understand these fads. Who comes up with this stuff?

• My abs are better than dad bods

• a what?

23409234i32

• look, i'm all for people looking they way they want to look. want i'm against is women saying it's 'sexy' just because they can't get a guy who has low body fat.