Guys, Be honest, how seriously do you take a woman when she is arguing with you compared to a man?

Do you take men more seriously when they are arguing with you compared to women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't look at gender, I look at cold, hard facts.

If the facts are illogical. The person is a moron.

If the facts are logical. The person is not a moron.

Simple as that.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 17

• Girls may be more complicated, might bring up things from the past, guys are pretty easy to set straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the type of arguing. If either gender is compromising and explaining problems rather than pointing fingers, it's a good argument

0|0
    0|0
  • Women who argue with me are usually wrong so I take them less serious. I only get into arguments with men about sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very seriously. Especially because I realize she may be seeing things from a completely different angle that could give me some insight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certain women I take very seriously in an argument, say it be someone I'm close to.
    Same applies to men.

Certain people can say we argued, I'll say we had a disagreement, then I'll not take anything they say seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the woman, as well as a man.
    There are women I take more seriously than a lot of men, and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay i think it is safe to say that woman tend to argue over things that men wouldn't argue over. This isn't all women, and some men do this, but alass more women in my experience have done this. So in my case it depends on the topic. Things like politics everyone would be equal in my books. Arguing about how I don't share enough will result in a less serious argument from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • whenever i argue with a woman her arguments are like this:
    "it's not because i don't want it to be that way"
    which cannot make me take her serious
    it does happen with guys to but way less (from my experience)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm I take her more seriously because she may bust my balls lol

0|0
    0|0
  • very, i listen to the ideas and comment accordingly

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I really only argue with my mother, because I won't listen to anyone else during an argument, so, I guess, pretty seriously?

0|0
    0|0
  • Very seriously unless she's a feminist at that point it becomed a joke

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely less serious. But it depends on the argument.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are absolutely other stuff to consider prior to gender

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, You haven't seem my mom or aunts argue their evil.

0|0
    0|0
  • As serious as a man

0|0
    0|0
  • I take their point seriously if it makes sense. If a 8 year old was arguing with me and makes sense I would respect them.

0|0
    0|0