Do you hate planes/flights?

I do! I do! I do!!! i'm never doing this again!! oh hell to the NO! it was, I don't know 9 to 10 hrs on a plane, I'm just want to die right now -.- but oh well, I hope you all have a great day today!! :D

Good night/Good Morning Everyone! :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I like that they take me places and I'm traveling, but not... a fan... of.. heights.

Plus planes are HUGE, I always have mini breakdowns when I'm waiting in the airport and can see a giant ass plane. Like. Shoot, that thing could crash through the airport and obliterate us all. No thanks.

What Guys Said 16

• If you're traveling economy. Get on the flight tired and ready to collapse.
    If you're traveling business or first. Get on the flight well rested and enjoy the experience.

That's my tip.

• Nah, I'm totally fine with planes :-). I do mind the lack of space a little but apart from that I always enjoy the experience. I love travelling and flying helps me to emotionally and mentally leave my home behind and get ready for wherever I'm heading to. My longest flight has been 15 hours so far (London-Tokyo).
    I also don't quite understand the fear of flying because it is statistically proven that flying is much, much safer than driving a car.

• I'll soon have to travel on a long, 11 hour flight.

Until now I have only been on short flights, and I enjoyed those experiences.

• I don't dislike planes, but I hate flying, it's awful. When I came back to Chicago after this last Christmas break, I was 10 hours in that damn plane, and if to those 10 hours you add the extra 3 from Madrid to the island I'm from... you don't even imagine how exhausted I was.
    I can't fall asleep in a plane, so I'm glad the plane had a TV where you can choose what to watch, so I watch like 4 movies xD They also gave us 3 meals, so it also help to make the flight better, but it was still awful.

• oh god! 13 hrs? I was sleeping most of the flight aha

• Well, 10 hrs + an extra 3 hrs, so yeah, in total it was 13.
      You're so lucky to be able to sleep in the plane, seriously, sooooo lucky xD

• Like the view. Especially of the city disappearing below; people becoming ants. And the marvel of it, it still seems amazing to me that we can actually do it. And there's a sense of adventure in airports - you could go anywhere in the world. Exciting feeling.

But yeah, planes are often cramped and noisy and above all boring once you've read through the safety manual and the inflight magazine and the snack menu three times.

• hha yes :( but no I can't see the view because I prefer stay as far as possible from the windows ahha

• I don't get bored of looking out the window. In fact, I'm rather childlike when it comes to flying in airplanes.

• @Bluemax: Cool :) I only get bored when there is nothing to see. But that moment when you come through the layer of clouds, and it is spread out before you like a sea of white illuminated by the brilliant sun, is insane :)

• I hate flying. I don't like not being in control if something were to happen. I had a friend who was a pilot he told me some of the horror stories that go on with pilots. Yeah it would take a lot to get me on a plane.

• I usually have airsickness even though I've been flying to BC every three or four months...

• NO WAY! I LOVE FLYING!!!

I love seeing the earth from a great height. I could spend 10 hours looking outside the window! Think of how many millions of people for thousands of generations have looked at birds dancing in the sky with envy! People such as Da Vinci, Kepler, Hypatia, Cyrano, all spent their entire lives dreaming of dancing with the wind! And how many generations have had the joy to ACTUALLY be able to do it? Four? Four generations out of thousands of generations who gazed longingly at eagles soaring high above them. We are the lucky ones.

By the way, I was once a student pilot.

• Flying suckssssssssssss. I'll still do it because I want to get places the fastest way possible. But it's so uncomfortable, especially for a big guy.

I wish I could just teleport. :)

• me too! I wish I could just want to go somewhere and magically appear in that place hahha

• ?

To me, saying, "I wish I could just teleport." is like saying "I wish I could just skip sex."

• You really, really, REALLY like your plane rides, don'tcha? LOL :)

@Bluemax

• never flown, but yes i am scared to. I dont trust planes

• Yes I do, never been on an airplane and never will not worth the risk that the plane could crash.

• They bore me.
    I fly a lot.

• I was just thinking about this a few hours ago. I don't like flying, but love travelling.

• 2 or 3 hours wa smaybe the maximum I have been in a plane and I was so glad to get out of it

• I love flying. But, I hate airport security because of the rudeness.

• Seriously, that's what you're going to complain about? Seriously?

What Girls Said 11

• The really long flights kind of bite since you're cooped up for SO long. I don't mind shorter ones though. Just think of all the awesome things you'll do once you get to your destination! Have oodles of fun!

• hmm well i didn't mind it so much. only thing that pissed me off was how damn uncomfortable it is. i can't sleep well in a plane -.- like my entire left buttcheek was numb by the time we got off.

• Yes and no lol.

• umm that's interesting ahahahaha i misseed youuuuu!

• They're alright. Airports stress me out. But the view from a plane is absolutely amazing. The flights I've taken have only been about 2 hours long though. I would only be able to survive a long flight with good wi-fi.

• ohh nooo, I don't even get close to the windowwww!

• I haven't been on a plane since 9/11 so yeah, I'm pretty scared to fly.

• Oh my, 9/10 hours is a looooot. Longest flight I've been on was barely 3 hours and I hated it already, so uncomfortable.
    Can't blame ya for wanting to die, I'd most likely feel the same way. 😄

• I'm not a huge fan but I am slowly getting better on them. My longest flight so far was 4 and a half hours straight from Texas back up to Calgary, Canada where I live and I survived it with no ativan or booze lol

• I do because i find I can't sleep on them. Especially when you're doing an 18-24 hour flight and running on no sleep.

• I'm going on my first flight in a couple weeks to WA Seattle :) I'm actually pretty excited for it 😂 Security check and the long wait seems like it's gonna be annoying but I like new experiences 😊

• no I love flying, but I do hate the plane food... it's just gross

• Aw I absolutely love planes! Going up so high to see the beauty below me. 😊 I'm going on a 16 hour flight soon, so I'm pretty excited. 😍