Is their any possiblility that life exist outside of our planet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, mathematically speaking it's almost certain that there is other life in the universe. Think about it: our solar system has nine planets. There are estimated to exist 100 billion solar systems in our galaxy, the milky way. These galaxies usually gather in groups of 30-50. There are estimated to be approximately 100-150 billions of these galaxy groups in our VISIBLE universe alone. There might be many, many more that we are not able to see because they are too far away and their light hasn't reached us yet. Considering how many chances life gets to come into existence in the universe, we can safely assume that aliens exist :-). In fact, we now know that there is even a fair chance that alien life exists on Mars. And this brings me to my next point: while aliens probably exist, we have no idea how highly developed they are. They might be much smarter than us but there is also a chance that we are the only intelligent life form in the universe and all the other ones are plants, small animals or microbes. They're not really fun to date ;-). And finally, even if there are other intelligent life forms, it is currently not known how and if we will ever be able to contact them, let alone meet them. Some scientists even argue that is better for us if we never get into contact with other intelligent life forms.

What Girls Said 4

• Possibility? It's kinda certain that there is life outside of our planet, the universe is unbelievably massive.

• I think so yeah.

• Yes, I believe we are not alone. Other human like, just like us live in a other planet...

• Yeah i hope i can date some pretty alien chicks... Hehehe lol 😁

• Hehehe :D lol

Good luck with that... Just invite us all to your wedding 💒 and the baby 👶 shower ;D lol

You guys would create great alien/ human babies lol

• Sure i will send you an invite dont wrry. After all you gave me hope that i can date alien girls.. I wonder what were they like though😝

• I think it would be naive to think otherwise.

What Guys Said 5

• the odds of there being life outside our planet are greater than the odds of there not being life outside our planet

• Considering how massive the universe is it's ridiculous to think we're the only intelligent life in the universe.

• Point to be noted nyc bt what if we are alone it does creeps me out... 😅

• 99.99% certain of it.

• As a religious man I would say life yes (bacteria, maybe animals), intelligent life no.

• Look up Neil de Grasse Tyson talking about the possibility