Is it weird to go to the movies by yourself?

I'm too self consious to go to the theater by myself but I have a friend who does all the time. Sometimes I want to watch something but none of my friends do and I don't get to watch it. Should I try to watch a movie by myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hear you girl I dont have the Guts to do it. If you have to go, do it in the day time not on date night lol

What Guys Said 6

• No. I do it sometimes.

You're not there to chat, anyway!

• I think thats called Masturdating. Dating by yourself. ;-)

• No why would it be weird. It just watching TV for two hours by your self with some popcorn. Don't worry about what other do. Thing only matter if u want them to matter. If u want things to be weird then let them be weird

• I love going to the movies by myself (especially when no one else is there). I get to enjoy the film more.

• yes you also dont have annoying armrest hog. just a seat and nobody else trying to steal ya popcorn and drink.

• I don't know. But i do it all the time. For some reason i always liked to go to the movies by myself.

What Girls Said 4

• I went to the movies by myself once. It wasn't bad. There was only one other person in the theater tho.

• I don't see that weird at all, if there is a good movie coming out, i'll go watch it, by myself.

• Nope, I must be weird then, i love going alone :)

• some people are more comfortable going alone, but I don't usually go alone when I watch movies