What do you reckon about katylin jenner's transformation?

i've been seeing a lot of mixed responses to bruce jenner and how he has completed his transformation into a she.
i personally think that it's great! doing something, that is going to make her happy and not pleasing anyone else. so what are all your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't agree with it.

• can i ask why?

• how do i sound confused? because i can accept people equally? mate, i am 18 and am already a better person than you are you're 24. grow up. it's 2015, get out of your childish mindset.

• I'm telling you facts and you are in denial. Stating my age doesn't support anything your spewing out.

The media has conditioned you to accept these lifestyles that will only destroy homes and communities.

What Guys Said 4

• I really, truly, sincerely...
    Don't care.

• I honestly think it is repulsive

• I don't care.

Funny how we're all just going to forget she killed someone.

• Mexican students go missing... no recognizing.
    Economy is for shi*... no recognizing.
    People get killed due to racial profiling... no recognizing.
    Rich man with a penis turns into a woman... Get'scalled hero, inspiration and recognized by the president. It's bullshit.

• i agree, there are a lot more things that are news worthy, but unfortunately we don't really have a say on what they chose to show on T. V

What Girls Said 4

• she wants it with a C by the way lol.

anyway yeah i guess it's great that they've finally been set free with a real identity that's been hidden for so long.

part of me is a little confronted, understandably i hope, but i do try my best to accept the reasons y things like this occur.

• The most important thing is that she's happy and healthy :) I really hope this helps other people going through the same challenges.

• "She" is beautiful.
    Must be awkward for his/her children though considering Caitlyn is not the person who taught them how to ride a bike, comforted them when they got upset, and took care of them when they were sick :/

• I support him/her! He/She needs it..
    There are few people who actually have courage to do what he/she did..