Guys, Would you continue dating?

If you discovered your girlfriends father and brother's were high ranking members of the MAFIA , would you continue dating her? Bare in mind she has no part in the families dealings. They don't live near her.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont see why not, plus knowing would keep me more well behaved in the relationship haha " you like that ring you say? Its yours baby!"

What Guys Said 16

• Not really because if Its like in the movies sure they will act like you are brotherhood but the moment you dont do what they want you to do orr if they get busted and they are about to do hard time for life they are afraid you will make the deal to get yourself off and mess them up so they will put you down even if you dont make the deal because they can't risk it and they trust no one.

• Even though they don't live near her I'm pretty sure they're still close knit, the Mafia is all about family after all. My biggest concern would be the blessing of her father if I was to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage because I'm black guy or a moolie to some of them and I have no family ties so I'm not sure how that would float. With that being said yes, I would continue to date and if she'll have me, marry a capo's daughter. However being a man in his position I'm pretty sure he would want his daughter to marry within the syndicate to keep the family name strong or move up in rank. Though she take no part in family dealing she's still a major player. Her hand can be used as a connection between families, I've seen it done. I wouldn't worry too much about getting "whacked" because I'm not a disrespectful person I've worked for a family from NJ that moved to GA and they were all about receiving and giving respect, if you cross that line you'll be shitting out you teeth or worst.

• No he doesn't want her to marry anyone but the man she loves, regardless of who he is

• Well if all both men want is her happiness I would definitely continue dating her.

• My sister went through somewhat of the same situation with a guy that she met 3 years ago. Funny thing is they ended up getting married and till this very day they're happier than ever. My point is, there is really not much of a reason on why someone shouldn't live their life and be happy regardless of backgrounds.

• "Bare in mind she has no part in the families dealings. They don't live near her."
    Yeah... but when shit hits the fence they're going after all his family members

• So i guess the answer id " no" lol

• If I knew right off the bat that she's the daughter then nope... if I dated her for a while then I'd probably still continue to date her.

• Probably not.

• I actually had a classmate who was interested in me who hinted at having family members in organized crime... it was a turn off.

• No fucking way. I don't want to get "whacked" thank you very much.

• Why would you get " whacked" ?

• She wouldn't as she doesn't associate with her family.

• Its still not a risk I'd want to take. They might insist to be at our wedding and end up not liking me for whatever reason and then the wedding cake isn't the only thing which is "iced"

• Yeah probably.

• Probably means you have a small amount of doubt. So what is that doubt?

• It depends how great she is. Gotta make sure she's not an entitled little spoilt bitch because if that's the case, she might be calling her daddy when she has troubles, and honestly I got better stuff to do than ruining my life by dealing with mobs.

Every "dad" is a pain in the ass to deal with as a guy, because he's behind your back making sure you take good care of his daughter. So if this dad is the kind of guy that orders assassination and organise drug deals for a living, it's gonna be a nightmare.

But I go with the idea that I have nothing to hide or fear since I'm not an asshole. Just gotta make sure your girlfriend is reasonable and acknowledges that.

• Yes i have people too that are in a gang so yeah. And being how i used to run the streets she I was younger I ain't ever scared.

If I like her then I'm all in

• Secret safe with me hahaha

• Ahah omg... serious... Wow... definitely.. ;)

• sure. I guess it might worry me a bit. those people can kill you

• Sure, If I'm a good boyfriend, I'll stay alive xD

• Why not, I'm not scared of any puny humans

• I would, but I would ask her if it is safe for me. And for her.

• Yes, because I am a master of the Illuminati and all Mafias are subordinate to us; her family will be happy to see me date her.

• NO they are not actually. My brothers "whacked" a few members of the Illuminati !!!"