Girls, Who is more attractive?

Come on girls, be honest and vote. Which guy would you rather be with if you had to pick one?

• DJ, Web Developer, Movie Producer, Screen Writer, (Creative Guy makes up his own style)
    71% (36)
  • Tradesman, (Average Joe Guy, follows the crowd)
    29% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• I have zero patience for "creative" guys. I've tried it and just cannot handle the feels and the uncertainty. It stresses me out. I like dependable guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's plenty of work in web development lol

• Ehhhhhhhh... I might be swayed on that one because I do like math guys... I don't know it would depend on the individual guy.

• I voted B, but the creative guy for sure! I'd want a guy who would inspire me and create madness and be great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like creative guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • The creative guy, no doubt! Nothing wrong with following the crowd if that's who you are, but I can imagine the Creative Guy will be more interesting to be with during a longer period of time because his job requires him to constantly come up with something new; so likely there will always be some sort of surprise around the corner ;)

But if the Average Guy was sweet and we connected I see nothing wrong with him either :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A - except for DJ - they're losers who can't make real music. o. O

0|0
    1|0
    • Record scratch sound
      Touché touché

• A because I'm creative type myself and so are my friends I grew up with are all singers/songwriters and djs

0|0
    0|0
    • Not to sound weird but you're stunningly beautiful lol

• Wow thank you :) flattered. No not weird!

• Well it may be weird because it's unexpected :)

• average joe

1|0
    0|0
  • Well A minus the dj.

0|0
    0|0
  • The average Joe guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a carpenter myself so I'd have more in common with another tradesmen

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a little of both! I want a guy that's creative but he doesn't have to be rich. But I still don't want someone that just follows what everyone else does, he has to have his own sense of self

0|0
    0|0
  • Creative men!

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither sound good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly probably the average joe bc they would have more time for you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I am creative and in the art field, I thought I would like someone like that as well. But I think I actually fit better with a tradesman (the guy I was seeing is a contractor and can build/fix things). I find that extremely attractive, maybe because I don't have those skills? It's a nice balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a normal life

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go with A. I like creativity and resourcefulness in a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tradesman, (Average Joe Guy, follows the crowd)

0|0
    0|0