Girls, Who is more attractive?

Come on girls, be honest and vote. Which guy would you rather be with if you had to pick one?

• DJ, Web Developer, Movie Producer, Screen Writer, (Creative Guy makes up his own style)
    71% (36)
  • Tradesman, (Average Joe Guy, follows the crowd)
    29% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• I have zero patience for "creative" guys. I've tried it and just cannot handle the feels and the uncertainty. It stresses me out. I like dependable guys.

• There's plenty of work in web development lol

• Ehhhhhhhh... I might be swayed on that one because I do like math guys... I don't know it would depend on the individual guy.

• I voted B, but the creative guy for sure! I'd want a guy who would inspire me and create madness and be great.

• I like creative guys.

• The creative guy, no doubt! Nothing wrong with following the crowd if that's who you are, but I can imagine the Creative Guy will be more interesting to be with during a longer period of time because his job requires him to constantly come up with something new; so likely there will always be some sort of surprise around the corner ;)

But if the Average Guy was sweet and we connected I see nothing wrong with him either :)

• A - except for DJ - they're losers who can't make real music. o. O

• Record scratch sound
      Touché touché

• A because I'm creative type myself and so are my friends I grew up with are all singers/songwriters and djs

• Not to sound weird but you're stunningly beautiful lol

• Wow thank you :) flattered. No not weird!

• Well it may be weird because it's unexpected :)

• average joe

• Well A minus the dj.

• The average Joe guy

• I don't know.

• Neither.

.

• I'm a carpenter myself so I'd have more in common with another tradesmen

• I want a little of both! I want a guy that's creative but he doesn't have to be rich. But I still don't want someone that just follows what everyone else does, he has to have his own sense of self

• Creative men!

• Neither sound good.

• Honestly probably the average joe bc they would have more time for you :)

• Since I am creative and in the art field, I thought I would like someone like that as well. But I think I actually fit better with a tradesman (the guy I was seeing is a contractor and can build/fix things). I find that extremely attractive, maybe because I don't have those skills? It's a nice balance.

• I like a normal life

• I'll go with A. I like creativity and resourcefulness in a guy.