Are we cursed as women?

Was the curse of Eve worse than what Adam got. We have to endure pain monthly and when we give birth. What did Adam get?

Most Helpful Guy

• Adam's curse was much worse, because it would mean all day every day for man, not just at child birth: To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, 'You must not eat from it,' "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.

• Does that count in todays world?

• I see but here's the thing some women have to do the same too but no man has ever given birth or felt the period pains. That means not all men were cursed then.

• Just as it means not all women were cursed. Many women don't ever give child birth. Just as not all men have had to work the soil - but, for each, most have had to. The curse was over men and women in general. Both of them. Humanity as a whole. Our lives on this earth were forever altered by disobedience. I think you are trying to find some sort of injustice that does not exist. Well, it really cannot exist, if you believe in God. Because God is perfectly just.

What Guys Said 5

• Are you that gingersnap girl that was feeling "tormented" because of what people on GAG were saying to you?

• Girls are cursed with periods? Puhplease! Our curse is to put up with it.

• No offence intended... But women deal with pms, childbirth and menopause... Men deal with women. Fair trade.
    Lol :-)

• Well they didn't get anything as they didn't exist, but to answer your question biology isn't fair. However we get shorter life expectancies, balding and the shitty tendency of passing kidney stones (not as bad as birth I know)

• The blame for literally any bad thing that ever happens.

ever...

What Girls Said 3

• Adam got a brain that processes information more slowly, a predisposition to heart disease, and a lot of cultures where he can't express his sexuality very well. Bummer.

• Lol well then xD...

• ! oh, you want links? You caught me off guard. I did see this thing a while back that said that the male brain reacts faster to movement and it has better spatial memory (whatever that is)

I'm sure the heart disease is true

As for sexuality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUhwBxTJorE

^ that's some male sexuality right there. I also heard rumors about an unclaimed island and there's hedonism 2

Ok I admit you just KO'd me

If it was street fighter it would go like this. Me (Ryu) Vs. You (Chun-li)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YxSVyublxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocLztGq5HwM

You have to listen to that youtube video while you listen to the recording (put the volume about halfway up). You win. . for now

You don't need to thank old DooMguy, it was no biggie

• Ah! Sorry if it was an inconvenience!

Oh man! That's so cool! I read an article about how guys don't process new ideas as fast as women so that's why women sometimes say guys aren't listening? But it turns out they're just turning the ideas around in their minds. And now I'm the one who can't find links. It was an MSNBC slideshow though sooooo...

With the sexuality thing I was thinking about how a lot of guys won't try any "butt stuff" b/c they're worried it makes them gay despite having a perfectly good prostate gland. Sorry If that's TMI :c

ROTFLMAO! That's AWESOME!

• Imagine if men had to endure periods ans childbirth! They wouldn't be able to handle it. Women have a higher pain tolerance.

• no.. count your blessings.. :)