Why I am not getting what I want in life?

Though i have everything in my life. but i am not geeting many things that i want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Quite the conundrum. You have everything yet are getting nothing? Perhaps if you get rid of some of things you have, you'll then be able to feel the satisfaction of getting things again.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not entitled to anything. You have to work hard in order to achieve things.

• you should try harder then.

What Guys Said 2

• well that depends are you taking a pro active approach to what you want in life or are you waiting around for it to just fall into your lap? : )

• Like the Rolling Stones said you can't always get what you want, Or maybe you haven't tried hard enough? Im not sure what are you not getting but maybe its just impossible?(like an airplane or going to moon, i dont really know what you want :D ). maybe its just a phase and its how you feel now, but it will go away?

• I want to walk. but i can't. i want to go out. but i can't. i want live like a normal person. but i can't. i want to be independent. but i can't. i can not do many things i want bcoz i am handicap by birth.

• Im very sorry to hear that. I think you must do best of what this world has given you. i know its unfair to be born with handicap, but you must rise your head and just look a little brighter to the world. Maybe find someone in the same state to talk to?