Ancient Myths and Legends all around the world... are they just Myths and things they imagined or is there any truth in it?

I believe that they were real. Ancient people were not stupid. They did so many things ( google it up ) that even todays scientists cannot explain. They built so many amazing structures for which we still don't have proper explanation. They seriously were not stupid...

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually a tad bit of truth in everything, but some stuff is completely fucking crazy...

What Girls Said 2

• They are nonsense. I assume you were referring to the pyramids. Just because there is no good explanation yet, does not mean we can chalk it up to something completely lacking evidence. People are very creative and gullible. So it's no wonder so many believe and come up with crazy stories.

• just myths.

What Guys Said 1

• there's no evidence... so...

• I agree my Friend but what if the mainstream histoy and Archeology is wrong?

• i couldn;'t care less... wot it matters is da present :P

• We have the right to know our true heritage... where we come from... if we are being fooled