Do you think Drake Bell was wrong for saying that he'd still call Caitlyn Jenner "Bruce"?

I honestly don't think he was wrong. I'm like "Yea where has Drake been hiding? But yea I'm still calling him Bruce as well."

Do you think Drake Bell was wrong for saying that he'd still call Caitlyn Jenner

I don't think this makes him transphobic. Its just, if you've been Bruce for so long, don't expect us to call you anything different 65 years later.

• HER name is Caitlyn.
  • I'm still calling HIM Bruce.
  • Gosh I hate the Kardashians/Jenners.
  • I'm transgender. I would want to be called ny my new name.
  • I'm transgender. I don't mind being called by my old name.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a man and will always be one. He can pretend to be a woman but he's still a man. It ain't wrong. It's wrong to say your creation is flawed. It's wrong for ESPN to give ESPY awards to motha fuckas who are only pretending to be something they literally are not and yet there are REAL women out here busting their asses. What do they get? Where's their award? What the hell does BRUCE pretending to be a man have to do with sports anyway? The fuck?

• Hahahah You brought ESPN into this. Hilarious! Good point though

Most Helpful Girl

• His name is bruce. That's what I'm calling him. No matter how much he wants to be a woman he's still a man.

What Guys Said 10

• A man is a man. Feelings don't change facts. Reality is objective.

But, I call people by whatever names they want.

Many people are making fun of Caitlyn Jenner. Many other people are saying, essentially, that feelings trump facts. I disagree with both camps.

• No lol, he's still a man no matter how much surgery he gets and I'm still calling "him" "Bruce"

You can put a 57 Chevy Bumper on a Ford Buick but at the end of the day it's still a Buick.

• Your sex isn't something you can change whenever you like, akin to an outfit or a career.

Bruce Jenner is a mentally disturbed man. Do a DNA test if you don't believe me.

• Drake Bell's name is Jared. If he can go by the name of his choice, so can anyone else.

• Lmao. Never knew this. He should sit down somewhere for that. I should join him haha

• I agree totally with Drake.
    You should not change how you are.

• And I agree with you for agreeing with Drake lol

• i couldn't care less... basically y all this obsession wid her/him lately?

• He had to have his 15 minutes of fame last night. He still looks like a man. Just with less wrinkles, more lipstick, and new boobs

• wotever he does, i've sen 100 questions bout him lately

• He'll be soon forgotten as usual

• Who the hell is Drake Bell, and why should I care about anything he has to say? LOL

• There wasn't an "I don't care" vote option. :(

• Who is "Caitlyn" ?

• Bruce Jenner crossdressing with a new set of boobs

• Nope, still don't know her. There is only Bruce. :P

• who the hell is drake bell?

• Damn, you beat me by 7 seconds... haha

• "Drake and Josh" werent that long ago. Neither was the "Amanda show". Nor was "All That".

You're 30 something. I know you've had to have a Drake moment back then...

What Girls Said 9

• It is wrong. She made a choice to be a woman and she picked her name. It's completely disrespectful to call her anything besides that

• Everyones rude now a day

• Gosh there are so many haters in this site!! She used to be Bruce, yeah but it was her decision to turn into a woman and I totally support her. He was a great dad if you ask me and Caitlyn will still be there for every single one of her and Kris' kids. I saw the double episode on Keeping up with the Kardashians 'about Bruce' and I couldn't stop crying. People shouldn't be that hard to each other. We should empathise or whatever. We're all human. This person was 'trapped' in a male's body and he (now she) finally decided to change that. #teamCaitlyn

• So what will Kendall them call him. Are they still allowed to say dad?

• Bruce (it was Bruce when it happened) and them had this conversation before. They're going to call her however they feel like calling her. It's their decision and it's none of our business.

• The thing is... there is no Bruce anymore. Bruce is obsolete. Her name is Caitlyn, she goes by feminine pronouns.

It's selfish and disrespectful to use masculine pronouns just because you're used to it and it makes you comfortable.

• Well being a girl makes him comfortable. Calling him Bruce makes me comfortable. Guess we'll have to stick with our own comfort zones

• Ehh I guess. Its not like Bruce cares to know what we think anyway. he's behaving like a Kardashian at the moment

• She doesn't care, no, but because she's famous she's put in the spotlight. As such, all the transgender men and transgender women of the world are seeing the reactions and reading the feedback.

They're either being made to feel safe or unsafe because of those reactions.

I personally couldn't imagine being shamed and questioned for being who I am, can you?

Because these men and women HAVE been, and will continue to be shamed, questioned, and disrespected for as long as there are people like you and Drake Bell in the world.

• Drake Bell is irrelevant anyway.

• Maybe now... But he's still memorable

• And Bruce had nothing better to do with his retirement...

• Caitlyn finally felt comfortable enough to be her true self.

• It'll take time for people to get used to. I never really talked about or called him/her anything to begin with.

• Is this person close to Bruce/Caitlyn? If so then yes he needs to respect the transition. If not then no, it won't affect her life and outsiders are entitled to their opinion.

• i agree with him.

• Nope, he's not wrong.

• Not everyone has to accept this change. Personal choice