I honestly don't think he was wrong. I'm like "Yea where has Drake been hiding? But yea I'm still calling him Bruce as well."
I don't think this makes him transphobic. Its just, if you've been Bruce for so long, don't expect us to call you anything different 65 years later.
- HER name is Caitlyn.39% (12)12% (2)29% (14)Vote
- I'm still calling HIM Bruce.42% (13)59% (10)48% (23)Vote
- Gosh I hate the Kardashians/Jenners.19% (6)29% (5)23% (11)Vote
- I'm transgender. I would want to be called ny my new name.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I'm transgender. I don't mind being called by my old name.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
He's a man and will always be one. He can pretend to be a woman but he's still a man. It ain't wrong. It's wrong to say your creation is flawed. It's wrong for ESPN to give ESPY awards to motha fuckas who are only pretending to be something they literally are not and yet there are REAL women out here busting their asses. What do they get? Where's their award? What the hell does BRUCE pretending to be a man have to do with sports anyway? The fuck?2
Most Helpful Girl
His name is bruce. That's what I'm calling him. No matter how much he wants to be a woman he's still a man.2