What strange food do you like?

Is there something you love eating that's a bit out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like dinuguan even though it grosses a lot of people out:

abesfarm.com.ph/.../dinuguan1.jpg

• What is that?

• Dinuguan (in Visayan, also called dinardaraan in Ilocano, tid-tad in Pampanga, dugo-dugo in Cebuano, sinugaok in Batangas, rugodugo in Waray, and sampayna or champayna in Northern Mindanao) is a Filipino savory stew of meat and/or offal (typically lungs, kidneys, intestines, ears, heart and snout) simmered in a rich, spicy dark gravy of pig blood, garlic, chili (most often siling mahaba), and vinegar. The most popular term dinuguan and other regional naming variants come from the their respective word for "blood" (e. g. "dugo" in Tagalog means "blood" hence "dinuguan" as "to be stewed with blood"). Possible English translations include pork blood stew or blood pudding stew. It is also sometimes jokingly called chocolate meat.

• Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I mix soda with rice.

• Wow. That's a new one.

What Guys Said 4

• fries... so srange :|

• Vietnamese noodles, otherwise known as Pho

• I had Alligator Fritters in Mexico couple months ago. I want more!!!

• I like Funazushi, it is an ancient type of sushi. It is an acquired taste... lol... not for everyone

What Girls Said 1

• I dont eat cake but I eat the icing. I like to dip Doritos or Lays chips into the icing and eat it.