Does anyone here has stereotypes for greek people that wants me to bring down or to confirm?

Ask whatever you want β˜ΊπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont have any stereotype as such. But i want to ask you a a serious question. How much of the Greek population still practices the ancient Greek religion? I know the answer might be very well below 1% but so far I have heard of no such community who still worship Zeus, Athena etc

• What do you mean practises greek religion?

• Do you personally know any such people?

• I knew an old guy 6 years ago who was 75 years old and was the only one in my whole life

What Girls Said 6

• I've always heard that greek men are misogynists. Like their women barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, don't think it's wrong to cheat on their wives but go crazy if she does the same, etc. that true?

• It reminds me of the movie the big fat Greek wedding. Are they similar to Italians? Loud, passionate about food and family and they all tend to have a family business. Oh big families too.

• They tend to be loud and very opiniated.

Incredibly family oriented.

Just what I've heard lol what do you think?

• I am Greek and i can say easily a big yes to all of the three, especially being loud

• Oh really? Lol I thought you'd disprove the first two! 😂

• I don't know any lol

• Pretty much everyone thinks you're broke as fuck and won't get a job.

Oh well.

• Well that was 1 or 2 years ago. Now things are getting better

• I dont have any really...

What Guys Said 7

• they produce toothpastes

• That was offensive

• huh... y?

no offence man... the word "greece" just reminds me of toothpastes for some reason

• Yeah hahah lol all Greeks like to fight in the coliseum with swords, axes, Javelins, etc.
    All Greeks are hairy, All greeks believe in the Greek Gods.

• the ones I know like money
    the girls like to be treated like princesses

• Is it true that Greek people have Greek noses?

• some of them hate turkish people
    they have good music
    they dont work hard
    they have coloured eyes

• "Some of them have turkish people" what do you mean?
      They have good music:middle to bad
      They don't work hard:Fucking true!
      They have coloured eyes:the vast majority 80% of them have brown and black

• not have turkish people but they hate turkish people because what happened in the past

• Well, I think of a tax and spend government run by a bunch of thieves and corrupt banks

• They can't handle finances...

• That's not true, this is because of masonic politicians. Recently Varoufakis who isthe dude about the fanancial things of the country is no longer in this place, and he was very good.