Why has he forsaken me?

I don't have any doubt in my mind of God's existence. I know he is real, I've felt his presence, I've gone through stuff that only God could deliver me from so I KNOW he exists. I can't even explain it to others, it's just a spiritual connection you feel. However lately I've been going through the worst of circumstances and I pray and I pray but it seems God has suddenly forsaken me. Why does he ignore my prayers, I cry myself to sleep. Is God not moved by my pain and tears. He has the capability to take me out of this situation, why isn't he doing so!!! I talk to him and he remains silent. Why would you watch your daughter who loves you so much, go through all of this and not come to her rescue. Why is God so distant and quiet lately, when I need him the most!

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not silent. He hears you. He's always listening. It is at our toughest times that God is closest to us. Even if we don't feel like He is. You just have to keep holding on. I'm going through a rough time in my own life and there are days when I feel like giving up. But I know something greater is coming. A breakthrough is coming. God never leaves nor forsakes us. If He brought you to it, He'll bring you through it. Don't forget that. Keep holding on!

What Guys Said 3

• wish i was u sometimes...

• Life is pain and suffering. God created everything... including Satan and evil... and suffering. Therefore, it's literally ALL God's fault. That is why I chose to forsake HIM. He's nothing more than a cruel psychopath. That is why I have opened my heart, mind and soul to the True God, the One who stood up to the tyranny and has brought freedom! My soul is with the Fallen One. Blessed be!!!

• lol Satan doesn't give a shit about you either.

• There is no such thing as evil. Evil is the absence of good. God created all things good and created creatures who have the freedom to choose good. In order to have a real choice, God had to allow there to be something besides good to choose.

• You may believe these lies if you wish. The facts of life speak much louder than your words. Your god is a failure.

• Do not say he is, if you haven't seen him

• You don't see air but you feel it. That's how I know he is real. It's hard to explain to someone you hasn't experienced him personally. It's like explaining color to the colorblind.

• I don't feel him, I don't see him, therefore how do I know he exists. I'm not saying he doesn't, I'm just saying, how do I know he does if I can't sense him

• Let the answers come to you, don't go looking for them.

What Girls Said 3

• God puts the faithful through tests and trials before he gives them everlasting protection - this is your period of testing but if you work hard and are stubbornly refusing to give up - God will take care of you once you past the test. I had the same issue when I was a newbie Christian. I was tested constantly over and over again but I got out of it and now my life is a lot easier than what it was before. I have struggles but they are normal struggles - not chaotic out of this world craziness like the dramatic highs and lows I had before. God knows you are mortal, he knows your powers and abilities are limited and he won't test you forever - the harder the struggle - the faster it will end. Obedience shortens the duration of your suffering but does not completely eliminate it.

• "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our savior; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." I Timothy 2 : 3-4.

Whatever you make of life's ups and downs, surviving them has nothing to do with pleasing God. Salvation is a done deal. Life is about fun, work and competition.

• the answer is kinda obvious...

• he is teaching you to learn to live on your own!