Quiz: what kind of sexy are you?

Updates:
www.buzzfeed.com/.../what-kind-of-sexy-are-you-11sp6

I forgot to copy the link here sorryâ˜đŸŒïž

0|1
22|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I did it a couple times to confirm and I got Classy and Carefree Sexy every time.

Classy Sexy
    Yours is the kind of sexy that never goes out of style. You never have to work to draw people in because they are magnetized by your understated elegance, wisdom, and bitingly clever sense of humor.

Carefree Sexy
    You don’t try to look sexy for anyone, which is strangely enough what makes you INCREDIBLY sexy. You have a natural kind of beauty and innate chillness that effortlessly charms everyone around you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Bold Sexy

In the words of LMFAO, you’re sexy and you know it. You’re unapologetic, fierce, and confident in your own skin, and people can’t help but want to be a part of your magic.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Roguishly Sexy
    You’re basically the pirate captain of sexiness. People are drawn to your keen sense of wit and that slight glint of ne’er-do-well mischief in your eyes.
    xD

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Classy Sexy

Yours is the kind of sexy that never goes out of style. You never have to work to draw people in because they are magnetized by your understated elegance, wisdom, and bitingly clever sense of humor.

OH YEAH... I LOVE MYSELF!

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/xmAjZB2.png

Damn... <3
    *bites lip*

0|0
    0|0
  • I got: Carefree Sexy
    You don’t try to look sexy for anyone, which is strangely enough what makes you INCREDIBLY sexy. You have a natural kind of beauty and innate chillness that effortlessly charms everyone around you.

It's accurate

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Carefree Sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • it says bold sexy for me too xD but i am not bold like lmfao at all !

0|0
    0|0
  • I got this:-

You got: Carefree Sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sexy in all ways lol

0|0
    0|0
  • lol im sexy sexy B)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• You got: Roguishly Sexy
    You’re basically the pirate captain of sexiness. People are drawn to your keen sense of wit and that slight glint of ne’er-do-well mischief in your eyes.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-14242-1427496011-2.gif

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Classy Sexy ;o

http://i60.tinypic.com/bgxkxl.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm carefree sexy

I would say that's pretty accurate

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Carefree Sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I got bold sexy as well.

1|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the same result as you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know without taking the quiz

1|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to coy the link to the question, sorry. I just posted it☝🏼️

• I got bold but I don't think that's quite right for me

• I got this:

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the same. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • What Kind Of Sexy Are You?

You don’t try to look sexy for anyone, which is strangely enough what makes you INCREDIBLY sexy. You have a natural kind of beauty and innate chillness that effortlessly charms everyone around you. E! / Via celebuzz. com

0|0
    0|0
  • What Kind Of Sexy Are You?

You got: Bold Sexy
    In the words of LMFAO, you’re sexy and you know it. You’re unapologetic, fierce, and confident in your own skin, and people can’t help but want to be a part of your magic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got Bold Sexy lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got Classy Sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I got classy sexy 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there a link?

1|0
    0|0
    • Shoot i forgot

E! / Via celebuzz. com

• I got classy kind ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the mysterious sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably the same as you.

0|0
    1|0