Am I the only one here that doesn't see themselves as human?

It's funny, because, when I'm speaking to my friends in a way that implies I'm not human (sometimes I'll either make cracks at humanity in general or pretend to be confused about emotions) they think I'm just joking, when, in reality I do it because I've gradually grown to hate the human race.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• i dont either. I can't be... I don't think like these PC fags

• your the only one who thinks that

• What would you see yourself as then?

• you're not the only one.

What Guys Said 5

• You keep posting this over and over again to a point I have had a feeling that you are trolling, if you are not a human, then what are you?

• I don't know, transcendent? Either way, I just choose not to denigrate myself to the level of an ape like most humans, I acknowledge my humanity, but subvert human nature, therefore, I am not that which I am.

• You are human. That is your species. Accept that. You're a hominid that evolved from apes over hundreds of millions of years just like the rest of us.

What you should be hating, if anything, is society.

• Good point, but society is the way it is because humans are vicious herd animals,

• I'm Angelkin, and I keep on having nightmares to back when Lucifer came. It's sad T^T

• its you again

• But you are human, as much as you hate us.