Which console do you prefer more or own, Xbox One or PS4?

• I prefer PS4 but don't own one
  • I prefer Xbox One but don't own one
  • I own a PS4
  • I own an Xbox One
  • I don't have a preference between the two consoles. I like both.
  • I own both PS4 and Xbox One
  • I own neither consoles

Most Helpful Guy

• Microsoft kinda failed with the Xbox one. It was all about making money. They really showed their greed. And on top of that the PS4 was just far more user friendly, less expensive and exceeded Xbox one in almost every way including graphics. I'm actually not sure of any way Xbox one is better.

• Better camera, better controller, and halo
      That's about it :(

• Oh, it's an i not an L @NateInAk

What Girls Said 3

• I have a PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360 but prefer the PS4 (destiny bundle) because I love how sleek and perfect the PS4 looks in white!

• I prefer PS4.

• i like the ps4.

What Guys Said 15

• I plan on buying myself a PS4 this year!

Although the XBOX One has Killer Instinct (the only exclusive title I care about) and is cheaper, I would rather go PS4. I'm used to the brand, and the controller layout.\

Plus after that DRM console-locked-games bullshit that Microsoft tried to do, they don't deserve my money! #ConsumerPower

• I would get whichever one more of my friends owned, so we could play online together. We mostly played the 360. Now I think most of them have switched to the PS4, but I don't play with them that often any more... those that I do play with are now on PC.

• I voted A. Because I watched a lot of reviews and comparisons between the two devices and from there I realized that the PS4 is way better, so if I want to buy one it would be the PS4 for sure.

• So far, the PS4 is still outselling both the Xbox One and Wii U. The PS4 is barely catching up with their exclusive games now with Bloodborne (which I currently have) after the first 1.5 year of not having many good exclusive games yet. I'm not gonna lie though, I have considered getting myself an Xbox One in the next couple of months after saving up my paycheck.

• No. I actually like both consoles and don't really have much of a preference. I'm just saying that I might consider getting an Xbox One later for the future. My reason for that is because of Halo 5 that will be released this year in October.

• Oh yeah, I was asking because I'm not an expert... Yes Halo 5 is a good reason to buy an Xbox one.

• PS4, don't own

• I like both but I'm part of the Master race

• Nothing wrong with that, just please don't be all irritable and angry like most PC gamers are when consoles and discussed.

Console gamers are having too much fun gaming, to whine and bitch about PC gamers and their games!

• "Having too much fun"
      *Looks at comments on youtube*
      Both of them are bashing themselves over graphics

• I don't own a PS4, but it's something I may get in the future.

• I own an Xbox one, but if it wasn't for the controller and HALO I would've gotten a PS4

• "if it wasn't for the controller..." I don't really like the Xbox One Controller. Their analog sticks feel more sensitive and loose than their predecessor (Xbox 360) and their LB and RB (bumpers) feel much more stiff than it should be while the PS4 is the opposite (with their analog sticks while their L1 and R1 has slightly improved as well).

• I like the general shape and layout of the Xbox controller a lot more tbh

• The only problem I had with the 360 before the PS4 and Xbox One was that none of their controllers ever came with chargers while the PS3 has been using micro USB ports as their chargers and have been doing it before the PS4.

• I don't have an Xbox one so I can't say if I like it or not. Right now I own a Ps3, Ps4 but I had a 360 for about a year and I'd say old gens are the same but I don't know about which next gen I prefer

• I have a PC, but if I had to choose I'd take neither.

• Loving my PS4 so far.

• PS4 I would say, i have it and love it. ALways been with sony.

• ps4 is better but all my friend have Xbox one so have Xbox one

• I wouldn't own a Sony product if you gave it to me for free. I'd smash it in front of with a sledgehammer.

• PS2 is the best

• I own neither, if I had the time: I'd get both!