Did the illuminati make bruce jenner their B**ch?

Seriously they turned a former olympian into a woman. I would say who cares let him live his life. But why is the media pushing this in our face? he's gonna have a tv show too. You would think he would just want to live a happy quiet life instead of putting himself out there like that. Did the illuminati make bruce jenner their bitch?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• Illuminati doesn't exist man

And the media is all over it just because it has to do with this idea of acceptance towards gays and what not.

It's just like when Jason Collins came out as gay, and made "history" by being the first gay dude on an NBA team.

But when you think about it, putting them in the spotlight doesn't really help with the whole acceptance thing. He made news because he was gay, I already looked at him like he was just a dude, which is why I couldn't understand the big deal. Because the guy was a bum.

That's just what I think. It's for the group of people who are against it, and they just want to force it down their throats. While it is just seen as unnecessary and annoying to the people who really don't care

What Girls Said 2

• because she's the biggest public figure who has undergone this transition. i think it is good that is highly publicised. hopefully it can inspire others in the same position to live their life who they truly are and want to be.

• You dont think its for the money at all? Do you think he really needs a tv show?

• i believe their family will capitalise on this as much as they can because that is what they do, but i believe this has been a long time coming. she began to look more like a female even before being associated with the kardashians.

• maybe haha.

What Guys Said 4

• # of posts about bruce jenner > # of opinions of mine day

• You have to wake up. It may seem insignificant but there may be a dark agenda behind this. You have to be aware of subliminal messaging or else you might get decieved as well

• I don't think so.

• No, that is most likely not the case.

• they did it to bradley manning too

obama is evil