Does your zodiac sign actually describe you?

I like looking at zodiac signs for enjoyment and find them fun to see and compare and contrast them with people I know. I looked at mines, Aquarius, and find it really does describe me! Like seriously, if you want to learn about me read my zodiac stuff first lol, its that accurate. Does anyone elses? Does your zodiac sign describe you, or someone elses, accurately? Or how off is it?

So far its very accurate for a few friends of mines but one friend is a Scorpio and her zodiac sign couldn't be more off in some cases, starting with temper lol. She almost doesn't have one she's that patient O. O

I don't know why you feel the need to say, "But its fake..."
I'm not stupid, I know that. I just love comparing it to real life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a capricorn and it is 70% right in saying I am a stubborn person who is goal orientated. The 30% wrong is where I am not mateiralistic or ambition.

What Girls Said 7

• My daughter and I are both Cancer and the description is accurate for both of us.

• Yes since my personality is really contradicting and every time I read anything about Scorpio says they are contradicting people. :D

• I am a Cancer and yes it does. I'm insanely moody and emotional haha

• I would say mine does Sagittarius were energetic, adventure loving, friendly, and bluntly out spoken.

• i love it! yeah i'm a Sagittarius and it's super accurate to my personality.

• I think mine matches, I'm a pisces.

• yeah it does.

What Guys Said 3

• Ok honestly... yes Im a pisces and am introverted and daydream a lot which are supposedly traits of my sign. I still think it's fake tho.

They are designed to be just vague enough so that anyone can read the description of their sign and relate to some of it like "holy shit! that totally describes me :o"

• I think they are vague enough that they could possibly describe just about anyone.

• Yeah, but so do the other signs, it's just general bullshit that could describe everyone if they wanted to believe it.