Do you truly believe there is purpose to life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, not at all. But I'm here so I might as well give myself I purpose. I want to help people. That's all I want to do and I feel like that's what I've been made to do. It's not forever home but I want to create an interconnected world where we can all help each other.

What Guys Said 10

• No. What is purpose? It's some arbitrary meaning we assign to something. Life has no inherent purpose but if you want to give your life purpose then you're more than welcome to.

• Sounds more like a religious question but there is no purpose to life. Freak accident that had an absolutely absurd chance of happening.

People like to try to say well if it is so rare it couldn't be possible it is only a.000000000000000000000000001 % chance

I tell them it only had to happen once, billions of years ago. This is also a reason I don't think there is any alienl life on other plants or universes, I think ours is unique.

Richard dawkins explains this pretty well in what he calls "climbing mount improbable" explaining the absurd chance of life forming.

• i belie this yeah

• Beats me. Want some blackcurrant?

• Yep, but you won't find it chasing money, car houses or material things. When you die none of that come with you to the grave. The point of being here on earth is to help others. -Christianity 101

• Yes, my purpose is to always protect my clan.
    I would die for my sister.
    My purpose is to always be there for my family and friends.
    And of course marry a blue eye women and have 3 kids.

• Our purpose is to reproduce just like every other living thing on the planet.

• Yes the purpose to life is what you make it to be.

• 1|0
  • Nope, definitely not.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. Purpose is gained by doing Gods will which involves being a good person and treating others with kindness, compassion, grace and mercy.

• Yes like all living things. The purpose of life is to reproduce. :D

• I don't think there is.