What movie's end do you hate the most?

I just saw the movie, "Would You Rather", and I'm so mad at the ending!!! I thought it was a horror movie because the cover of the movie looks creepy but it's not even a horror movie and then the ending is just a big no no!!! It's about a girl that has a brother that need a transplant so she accepts to take part in a lethal winner-takes-all parlor game hosted by a sadistic millionaire. Long story short, she wins the game and goes to all that trauma, only to find out her brother committed suicide while she was gone! I just hate the ending and the whole movie so much now, and that is why I hate watching movies -.-

so, what movie's end do you hate?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I am sorry the movie ended like that for you while I am a fan of european cinema I find they tend to leave you hanging at the end a lot.

• it's okay I'm going to watch romance/comedy movies from now on ahhaa

• Gone Girl, I enjoyed the movie at the beginning but at the end I was like "seriously? That's it?" Lol

• I'm not a big movie watcher either... and my least favorite end is the "open end" where you don't really know how it ended :-(
    Some scenario writers don't seem to have inspiration for the last page of the scenario 8)

• i know i hate it too!

• Perhaps we should start a movie studio haha... how far is your home from Hollywood?
      Maybe we start Texawood haha 8)

• I Am Legend.

• is that about the god thing? I've seen it but I don't remember it :(

• Will Smith plays a doctor in a last-man-on-Earth scenario. Humanity was killed off by a disease. The few survivors are these psychotic crazy killers that come out at night.

• haa I haven't seen it then I confused movie I think I'm confusing with Hancock

• "From Dusk till Dawn"- had no idea what the movie was about whatsoever when I started watching it and got really into the criminal story and situations; then two thirds into the movie out of nowhere... fucking vampires!

• I KNOW!!
      It was just, "Ok this is a hijacking movie dats cool I wonder what happens when they get past the bord — OMIGAWD!!!"

• Never seen but I'm sorry for that

• I hate the end of the Mist it is just so fucked up

• avatar... yuck

• What's so bad about the ending of avatar lol

• I don't even remember the beginning ahahahaa

• Are you talking about avatar or the last air bender?
      Avatar may not have been very original but it was far from being a terrible movie

• I did not like the ending of Green Mile so sad i wish i never watched it

• frozen is horrible

What Girls Said 8

• I watched a Korean movie with a friend called The Cat that was kind of like the ring but with cats getting pissed about being mistreated instead of video tapes. So they solve the mystery and find the creepy dead body and fade to black. BUT THEN they cut to the protagonists getting married, promoted, and reconciling with an estranged parent dying of cancer and adopting a kitten.

So in the space of three minutes you go from finding out about the horrific cause of all these terrible deaths and tension to wanting to cry from the cute. It's incredibly confusing and it still makes me feel uneasy about the resolution.

• Hahahaah xD Sorry about that.

• Hated that ending too omfg!!!
    The mist is anther bad one!

• There were so many movie endings I never liked... but television shows... How I Met Your Mother for that one!! lol. :) Ugh the ending peeves me the frilly heck off! errrrr

• I haven't seen that show! nice new picture btw! :D

• Haha I just made @redthread watch it. I liked the ending but we both called it.

• The Purge had such a good premise but didn't live up to its potential at all.
    You're Next could've had a better ending.
    All the Paranormal Activities. Just awful movies in general though.

• Don't have one in mind, but i recently watched that movie too and i think the ending was rather fitting actually

• Fury. Loved the movie, hated the ending.