Are you excited for anything coming up?

1614

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm excited to see Darren Criss on Broadway in a few weeks!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• Yes!! In less than 10 days it's the Spring Awakening Music Festival here in Chicago, so I'm really excited for that, it's gonna be 3 days of pure awesomeness!!! (it's my first music festival ever, so you can see where that excitement comes from hahaha)

• Yeah I want to see the new Star Wars move The Force Awakens whether it will be utterly horrible or really good and a credit to the series. Has been driving me crazy lately I'm a real geek when it comes to that stuff hehe. I'd like to go see Jurassic world and see if that is any good as well, it looks pretty good so far.

I'm exited to go to this art gallery with my father this Friday for an art show, get some inspiration for the both of us, and a chance to see if there are anything shows we can enter our own work in as we are both working on some pieces right now.

Really, really excited for
    The 8th Annual Downtown Hutchinson Rod Run & Classic Car Show
    there will be a chance to win a 1977 corvette stingray !!! and it is just a great show, racing, classes, dancing hell of a time, always love going. Plus it will be a great place to find a classic car to buy that I can fix up with my father.

• Jurassic world!!! Fuck ya

• This question feels so WEIRD! I expected 7 of the most random poll choices D:
    I'm excited for the crazy new ways I'm coming up with to spend my summer :D

• Yeah I'm excited for 2 things:

1. Ramadan is coming very soon this month, do you know what Ramadan is?
    2. I'm moving to Germany within 50 days because I got accepted in a German university :)

• Hells yeah AirForce TechSchool and then Flight School and the Japan Trip and from there On my way to become a pilot

• now? not at all... but i'll b excited if i manage 2 stay awake for 2 more hrs... kinda tired 2day :(

• YES Ramadan is less than 20 days YAY and I will be in Egypt during Ramadan

• yep, I am excited

• Fallout 4 announcement tomorrow, WOOT WOOT!

• Yeah, I'm excited about EVO.

• Unfortunately I am not

• Summer. I have time to waste

• loooool, nope!

What Girls Said 15

• Jurassic park next Friday!
    My birthday in 1 month 6 days!
    Texas in 10 weeks!

• My high school reunion.

• The end of school! Going to highschool.

• I'm excited for the coming of Summer. If everything goes well, I will travel to another part from the country where I live.

• Yeah, i'm gonna live in Dubai After Like 4-5 months and College's gonna start soon too!!
    Pretty excited..

• The Stanley Cup finals starting tomorrow and my birthday but thats in July lol.

• I'm thinking about translating sex ed info to Turkish and I'll be applying for high schools this month.

• Waiting for finals to end, thats about it.

• I'll be making money and hopefully be moving into a new house.

• My daughter turned 1 years old today and I'm getting my tubes tied June 18. Can't wait haha

• My college math placement exam :P can't wait for that to be over!!

• Orange is the new black. I love that show.

• My birthday is coming up in July. I'm going to great wolf for my birthday

• I'm going on vacation to Europe in a couple of days.

• not right now.